Cyber Monday has arrived and I, consequently, have compiled a list of current promotions and product suggestions to maximize your online energy this week! Additionally, I am excited to share an overview of makeup on current rotation as well as swatches of new product launches from a pair of my favorite brands: Le Metier de Beaute and Natasha Denona.
Kindly scroll on for more details, swatches and images of the products in action as well as the Bottom Line...
|Beauty on heavy rotation this month.|
Beauty on Heavy Rotation:
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation (swatched and reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley-Paris L'Orchidee Rose Highlighting Blush (swatched and reviewed HERE)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Face Luminizing Face Enhancer #16 Almond (also available at CdPB and swatched and reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation (swatched and reviewed HERE)
- *Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick in Sand (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Travel Size
- *Kevyn Aucoin Bloodroses Palette (swatched and reviewed HERE)
- *By Terry Line Designer in Black Ink (swatched and reviewed HERE)
- *Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme in Riche and Posh (swatched later on in the post)
- Christian Louboutin Loubilaque in Bikini (swatched and reviewed HERE)
- *Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer in #507 (reviewed HERE)
- *Jouer Long Wear Lip Creme in Penny (reviewed HERE)
- *Jenna Hipp Nail Polish
- Byredo Mojave Ghost (reviewed HERE)
--Shop the Beauty on Heavy Rotation--
// CYBER MONDAY DEALS //
- NORDSTROM: Extra 20% off a wide variety of sale items...I have my eye on the:
- Rag and Bone Newbury Bootie...classic craftsmanship and suede texture makes these a year-round investment; I wear mine constantly.
- Burberry Harlington Jacket...hooded and classic, this cotton number is perfect for rainy days and brisk evenings.
- Freepeople Amelia Dress...jewel tones and a high neck look lovely at work or play!
- Equipment Oscar Cashmere Turtleneck...classic on every level and in an array of timeless shades.
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace: A perfect gift in a spectrum of shades.
- Anything from Burberry Beauty...I completely love the line...especially the Earthy Blush and Dark Spice Complete Eye Palette (mentioned HERE).
- NEIMAN MARCUS...up to 40% off sale items for the lowest price ever on in-season items! Also, with CODE GC4YOU: Spend $200 and get a $50 gift certificate, $500 and get a $120 gift certificate, $1000 and get a $250 gift certificate and $2000 and get a $500 gift certificate and $3000 and get a $750 gift certificate. I recommend/have my eye on:
- Stella McCartney Coat: Unique, warm and nearly half off...this is a gem.
- Alice and Olivia Slip Dress: I love the fact that this classic silhouette can be dressy or paired with a blazer or jean jacket for a casual result. I ordered it in a size Small.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Cremes (swatches of all shades on Cyber Monday! Initial review HERE), *Moisture Matte Lip Color (swatches of every shade HERE), Full Stream Kaleidoscope (reviewed HERE) and Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE). Also, use code NMBEAUTY with every purchase of $225 or more for a clutch filled with beauty samples!
- Ash Over the Knee Boots: I ordered these in a size 7 (my normal size) and am over the moon for what an incredible deal they are!
- Bloomingdale's (Take 25% off a host of regular and sale-priced items for a total savings of up to 60% off)
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Maker...if you are a coffee lover, this is incredible, if you are one who cannot get enough frothy milk on your coffee, this is a MUST. We bought ours from Bloomies last year and use it daily...the fact that is it 44% off simply cannot be ignored. Ours makes us ridiculously happy.
- Barney's NY: 40% off a vast array of merchandise
- Surratt Beauty (reviewed HERE and HERE)...this line has such a special place in my heart and I recommend the *Surreal Real Skin Foundation (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE), Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE), Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE) and *Surratt brushes.
- Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick (reviewed HERE)...creamy, pigmented and long lasting, some of my favorite shades include Come Up and You Kid.
- By Terry everything, including the Densiliss Primer (reviewed HERE), Densiliss Blush in Platonic Blonde (reviewed HERE) and Contour Compacts (reviewed HERE).
- Loren Stewart Mixed Generations Necklace...love this line, need this necklace for its timeless appeal. It's as simple as that.
- I also have my eye on this charming Isabel Marant Scarf and Frame Denim Crop Jeans.
--Shop the Section (DEPARTMENT STORES)--
- Armani Beauty: Get 20% off all orders and a free Rouge d'Armani Lipstick #513 with orders of $150 or more with code ARMANI20. I suggest the brilliant *Lip Magnets, which offer the option of free engraving (9 shades swatched and reviewed HERE), *LE Light & Shadow Eyes + Face Palette (reviewed HERE) and *LE Ecstasy Lacquer in #507 (reviewed HERE...I love this so much, I will be purchasing a back up)
- Beautylish: The By Terry Holiday 2016 Collection is divine and still in stock...check out my full review HERE. While you're on Beautylish site, also take a peek at the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette (reviewed HERE), Viseart Sultry Muse Palette (reviewed HERE) and *Natasha Denona Star Palette (reviewed HERE).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty: New holiday collections galore...they make for great gifts for friends and self!
- NARS: Take 20% off of your online order...I love the Chelsea Girls gloss (reviewed HERE) for the quintessential, pigmented, shiny, non-sticky pinky nude lip!
- Sephora: I am on the cusp of ordering the new Marc Jacobs Liquid Lip Creme in Fawn Over Me, Slow Burn and Yours to Try and suggest taking a peek at the Holiday Gift Sets, picking up a few of the new *Surratt Beauty blushes and eyeshadows (reviewed HERE), Surratt Prismatique Lips (reviewed HERE) and NARS Velvet Lip Glides in Stripped and Bound (reviewed HERE).
- Space.NK: Hit one of three spending levels ($75+, $100+ or $150+) and pick your favorite product from a selection of options (while supplies last). Beauty bonus gifts for all three spending levels are all full-size items from brands including Kat Burki, Eve Lom, Allies of Skin, Diptyque, Lilah B, Kevyn Aucoin, R+Co, Lipstick Queen, Rahua, Malin+Goetz and more.This is a marvelous time to pick up exclusive Kevyn Aucoin releases and to stock up on By Terry (reviewed HERE) and Mila Moursi.
- TEMPTU: 25% off site wide with code FALLFF. This is a perfect time to invest in the magnificent *TEMPTU Air...I use mine regularly (my review HERE).
- As aforementioned, the *Tom Ford Lips & Boys 2016 Collection officially launches...I shared swatches of all 25 new shades HERE last week and, after extensive testing, I've determined that my top four hues are the bold coral matte Cristiano, matte baby pink Anderson, lush matte beige Evan and metallic rose gold beige Snowdon. Check out the offerings for your favorites at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Sephora and Bloomingdales!
--Shop the Section (BEAUTY)--
- Amazon: From 11/26-11/30 get 30 % off select clothing, shoes and accessories.
- All Saints: From now through 12/01, get 30% off all styles with the CODE: CYBER. I have my eye on the chic and draped Odile Coat in black.
- American Apparel: 35% off of everything with the CODE: MONDAY16. Check out the Carmen top (I own it in three colors) and the ultra soft tri-blend deep V neck...an indisputable basic.
- Anthropologie: 20% off full price items and 30% off sale items with the CODE: STACKS + major sales throughout the site. I will be picking up a pair of these Rachel Comey Slip on Oxfords in black and am deeply intrigued by these silk Gatsby sleep pants.
- Equipment: From now through 11/28, get 25% off with the code THANKS. I want the effortless Slim Signature Shirt in Scarab and love this sassy gold and black sweater which is super on sale to start.
- La Garconne: An additional 15% off sale items with code: LG15CM. Take a peek at the insane details on Isabel Marant and Maison Martin Margiela.
- Monica Vinader: 30-50% off a wide selection of jewelry. I wear my Fiji Friendship Bracelet (rose gold and black version) all of the time!
- Net-A-Porter: A huge selection of sale items (up to 50% off) and a plethora of luxury gifts makes this site a super fun perusal.
- Rag & Bone: On Cyber Monday, get 25% off EVERYTHING with CODE: CYBER25. I cannot recommend the Dre Boyfriend Jeans enough...I have 3 pairs (reviewed HERE)!
- Revolve: Up to 50% a wide variety of merchandise. I have my eye on this Mock Neck Sweater...which is excellent for the cold weather to come.
- SHOPBOP: From now though 12/1, get 15% off if you spend $250, 20% off if you spend $500 and 25% off if you spend $1000 with the CODE: GOBIG16. I am adding these Rachel Comey Mars Mules and Frame Le Mix Jeans to my shopping cart ASAP!
--Shop the Section (FASHION)--
Onto the new release swatches...
|Natasha Denona Star Liner in Black, Blue and Dark Violet.|
I've been experimenting with the *Natasha Denona Star Liner for nearly two week and am absolutely smitten with the concept. The two bottles, cleverly joined by a unifying square cap, contain rich liquid liner in a color-saturated shade and a coordinating glitter-infused hue. In my experience, the liner is completely waterproof once set (absolutely no smearing, smudging or flaking( and truly makes the eyes pop. The glitter top coat is a festive spin on a traditional winged eye and, although reflective, is still demure enough to be worn in the day without crossing a dramatic line. I have been reaching for Dark Violet constantly and am also loving the classic appeal of black. I look forward to working with the Blue shade in the days to come and will feature an full (closed) eye look soon!
- Black: Inky caviar and glittering black and silver
- Blue: Deep indigo and glittering duo chrome blue
- Dark Violet: Darkest purple and glittering lilac duo chrome
Official details, courtesy of Sephora:
A long-lasting, two-step liquid eyeliner with a sparkle finish for brilliantly defined eyes.
Emphasize the lash line by giving eyes an elegantly bold look with this full-coverage, long-wear liquid liner. Once eyes are lined, glide on the step-two transparent, monochromatic liquid liner for a touch of subtle glitter. This unique combination of bold color and a hint of sparkle creates a sophisticated, smoky-eyed look.
-Apply liquid liner close to the natural lash line and wait two to three minutes for it to dry.
-Apply the liquid transparent glitter liner as the second step directly on top of the liquid base coat.
Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Simethicone, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, [May Contain +/- :] CI 77499 [Iron Oxides], CI 77266, CI 77891 [Titanium dioxide], CI 77491 [Iron oxides]. Water, Polyurethane-1, Glycerin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, [May Contain +/- :] CI 21108, CI 51319, Cl 73915, CI 74160, CI 74260, CI 77266, CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77000 [Aluminium Powder].
"I designed this product because each time I create smoky-eyed looks for clients or on models for photoshoots, I imagine adding an eyeliner to the smoky eyes with an undercover sparkle that is monochromatic. My Star Liner transforms dark smoky eyes into smoky glam."—Natasha Denona, Founder
|Swatches of the Natasha Denona Star Liner in direct sunlight.|
|Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme.|
Nearly five years ago, I made my very first purchase from the Le Metier de Beaute line; it a tube of the *Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme, which, for many reasons, I treasure to this day. This lip gloss is remarkable. Creamy and gently opaque, it imparts a cellophane shine and plush color that can be worn alone or over existing lip color for even greater impact. Non-sticky and long lasting, I am partial to Riche (a perfect nude), Posh (a cool candy pink) and Flair (a translucent warm red). I love this formula as much as I did five years ago!
- Aloof: Creamy pale beige
- Riche: Tender pinky nude
- Sleek: Light caramel beige
- Breathe: Natural muted pink
- Array: Shimmer-free dolly pink
- Posh: Cool and iridescent candy pink
- Statement: Electric rose
- Pave: Cranberry pink
- Flair: Translucent warm red
- Static: Pulsing magenta pink
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in direct outdoor lighting.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Creme.|
The *Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Creme (also reviewed HERE) has immense color payoff and a velvety, hydrating texture that envelopes lips in a cloak of long lasting pigment. The formula is lush yet weightless and wears beautifully for hours. A few of my favorite shades include Mannequin (a quintessential nude beige), First Look (effortless and universally flattering) and Tabou (cherry red goodness). I am completely impressed with this resplendent take on the matte lip!
Official details, courtesy of Neiman Marcus:
Moisture Matte Lip Créme is a vivid, moisturizing and full coverage matte liquid lipstick. This hybrid of a gloss and lipstick is supremely longwearing and delivers velvet, high-pigmented color. The dynamic range of color that make-up the Moisture Matte Lip Créme collection is very much a reflection of the evolution of Le Métier De Beauté. Bold, exciting colors that perfectly capture the fresh and exciting mood of our brand.
How to use: apply your choice of Moisture Matte Lip Créme all over the lip and blend out with a brush or fingertip. Lip liner may be applied before or after initial application. Lip-gloss should be added as a final step to ensure maximum durability and smoothness.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Mannequin: Medium peachy beige
- First Look: Rich rose nude
- Billow: Cool baby pink
- Affinity: Deep mauve
- Teddy Boy: Intense 90's brown
- Truth: Bold coral
- Scheme: Bright warm red
- Tabou: Classic cool cherry red
- Aura: Radiant hot pink
- Revel: Lush fuchsia pink
- Ricochet: Wild orchid
- Vicious: Nearly black purple
|Swatches in outdoor natural lighting.|
|Swatches in intense sunlight.|
|Wearing Teddy Boy.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you found this swatch-heavy Cyber Monday post helpful and cannot wait to hear about what you may have indulged in...please share your choices in the comments section below!
Have a wonderful week,
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-16 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.