|Above: A casual, springtime look.|
Today, this post's wording will be as simple and casual as the look it features...before heading out to run some errands with my mom, I opted for a quick (8 minutes!), clean, nude beige look featuring some of my favorite products and finished with two recent acquisitions: The Tom Ford Translucent Finishing Powder in Ivory Fawn (a gift to myself) and BITE Beauty lipstick in Restina (a gift from a dear friend).
|Above: BITE Beauty Restina is a gorgeous, creamy nude pink that looks lighter on the lips than in the tube.|
|Above: Tom Ford Translucent Powder in Ivory Fawn has a bit of pigmentation and a seamless, invisible finish.|
|Above: Restina...creamy, pigmented and extremely hydrating...loving my first foray into BITE Beauty!|
|Above: BITE Beauty Restina swatched in direct sunlight.|
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 mixed with By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi Serum in Sunny Flash (as a quick moisturizer, illuminator and primer)
- Ardency Inn Custom Coverage Concentrate in Light-Medium Olive (reviewed HERE, all swatches post soon!) mixed with By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi Serum in Immaculate Light (as a medium coverage foundation)...buffed on with a dampened Beauty Blender
- Chanel Creme Blush in Destiny (used as a contour/bronzer), reviewed HERE, applied with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Daniel Sandler Watercolor Blush in Cherub (applied to apples of the cheeks), reviewed HERE
- By Terry Ombre Blackstars in Brown Perfection and Bronze Moon blended with my Hakuhodo eyeshadow brush
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (2 coats), reviewed HERE
- Kevyn Aucoin Eyeshadow Duo in #202 for highlighting and brightening around the brow bone and inner eye
- Tom Ford Translucent Finishing Powder in Ivory Fawn (lightly buffed over the entire face with the accompanying brush)
- BITE Beauty lip color in Restina (alone on the lips)
Kindly scroll on for more images featuring the full look...
|Above: A three product eye...By Terry Ombre Blackstars in Brown Perfection and Bronze Moon (mixed and blended) and two coats of Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara.|
|Above: Bite Beauty Restina alone on the lips...pardon the extraneous hair, resulting from a windy day!|
|Above: Outdoors with a flash.|
|Above: In mixed outdoor lighting.|
Bottom Line: Warm weekend weather calls for a simple approach to painting one's face...I hope you enjoyed this particular rendition of the nude look!
Good things ahead on the blog including a swatch heavy review of the Ardency Inn Custom Coverage Concentrate, an April Favorites video (better late than never!), a host of new discoveries and the By Terry Summer 2104 Collection!
xx, thanks for your loyal readership and have a beautiful Saturday,
--The Beauty Professor
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.