|Above: Happy New Year from Jethro and me!|
Happy New Year, lovelies! I hope your first day of 2015 has been magnificent thus far!
Here are my favorite products for 2014...a massive celebration of beauty, indeed. I went with the cumulative approach and covered approximately two products featured on my blog from each month of the year and also included a list of "timeless classics" that must be mentioned due to their heavy rotation in my routine.
Kindly scroll on for the video as well as additional product images, all the relevant details and the Bottom Line! I suggest getting cozy and grabbing a cup of coffee or tea for this one...it's rather lengthy ; )
|Above: Favorites for January 2014 through June 2014.|
|Above: Favorites for July 2014 through December 2014.|
3. Byredo Black Saffron...review HERE
3. La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream...review HERE
3. Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere Anti-Aging Cheek Illuminator in Luster...review HERE
3. Girlactik Le Creme Foundation...review HERE
4. Burberry Earthy Sheer Blush...review HERE
5. Radical Skincare Skin Perfecting Screen SPF 30...review HERE
|Above: Timeless classics...integral parts of my routine.|
Timeless Classics: I use these products constantly...they have earned a permanent place in my rotation and must not go without mention!
- TF Cream Eyeshadow in Spice...review HERE
- Gorgeous Prism Powder in Summer...review HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Pen...review HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2...review HERE
- Tom Ford Nude Vanille...review HERE
- Gucci Whisper Lipstick...review HERE
- Probelle Touch and Grow Nail Hardener...review HERE
- Surratt Expressioniste Eye Brow Baton...review HERE
- By Terry Brow Mascara #4...review HERE
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara...review HERE
- Kate Somerville Eczema Therapy Cream...review HERE
- By Terry Velvet Rouge Lady Bare...review HERE
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow...review HERE
- Lift Lab Lift + Perfect...review HERE
- Jouer Chiffon Cream Eyeshadow...review HERE
- Omorovicza Blue Diamond Resurfacing Peel...review HERE
- Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Oleo Pact Foundation...review HERE
- Koh Gen Do Spa Water (review HERE)...have used this nonstop for well over two years...it is my daily cleanser each morning! It has a gentle effect on sensitive skin while powerfully removing all traces of dirt and make up. The large pump version is an excellent value because I just keep refilling it...it has a permanent place on my sink. I hope it is NEVER discontinued!
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: Thank you so much for watching this video...especially since it was such a time investment ; ) I truly hope you enjoyed the discussion and I welcome your questions and comments...what are some of YOUR favorites of 2014?
Eye look tutorial the works as well as details on some new beauty discoveries...any requests for 2015?
Thanks for being such marvelous readers and friends...your support is something I truly treasure. Comment and email responses in the works!
--The Beauty Professor
** Some PR samples provided for review (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.