|Above: Key products used for my FOTD.|
Hello dear readers! This Monday was a delighful blur and before I offer up a slew of new product reviews, I thought I would share a FOTD featuring new products I've been loving (and of which I am in the midst of preparing detailed assessments) and using quite frequently as of late. A bit of Tom Ford and Lancome, a touch of Jouer and a host of Charlotte Tilbury are combined together to create a clean, rosy look that's perfect for the first (or second!) day of fall.
Kindly scroll on for the full product breakdown as well as an array of images and the Bottom Line...
|Above: The look in completion.|
(6) Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation in 05 Natural (available at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus): Review HERE
(7) A touch of the Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation in #22 Natural Beige (available at Harrod's...swatches and review HERE)
**A special thanks to BP reader Penny for suggestion this foundation mix...love the results!
(8) Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow (mixed into the Tom Ford foundation). Full review of this luminous gem soon!
(10) Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere Highlighting Fluid in Luster (applied to apples of the cheeks): Reviewed HERE
(11) Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish and Pop Blush in First Love: This soft dusty rose neutral flush has just enough color and a luminous finish...close up profile soon.
(12) Jouer Long Wear Creme Mousse Eyeshadow in Dusk (applied on upper lid and lower lash line): this stalwart formula does not budge or crease and Dusk is the perfect neutral taupe...full review of every shade soon!
(13) Lancome Grandiose Mascara: incredible curved brush and excellent for building length and volume...review soon!
(14) Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder in 02 Medium (available at Nordstrom and Net-A-Porter): Mentioned HERE
(15) Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in B*itch Perfect: This peachy pink nude packs pigmentation, hydration and a gorgeous flush that is neither to light nor too dark. Not particularly fond of the name but the stunning, unique and wearable color all but make up for it!
|Above: Close up of the key products.|
|Above: B*tch Perfect is a lovely, color-drenched peachy nude.|
|Above: The look with a flash.|
|Above: No flash.|
|Above: Jouer Dusk is a shimmering and sophisticated taupe with incredible lasting power! This new formula is stellar.|
|Above: The bent brush of the Lancome Grandiose Mascara allows for an unconventionally effective application...full and curvy lashes in two coats!|
|Above: I first thought that Charlotte Tilbury's First Love blush would be too light, but was pleasantly suprised by its pigmentation and luminous finish.|
|Above: Behold...the loveliness that is Charlotte Tilbury's B*tch Perfect lipstick.|
|Above: I couldn't get over the way the sun channeled its delicate rays through the ridges of this lip color packaging!|
|Above: A swatch of B*tch Perfect in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The end ; )|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this FOTD and would love to hear your thoughts and experiences regarding any and all of these products. Working my way through responding to all of your fabulous recent comments and emails...please bear with this working girl with an insane schedule!
Also, if you are in LA...here are the details for a Neutrogena event you may be interested in attending:
WHO: Landon Donovan of the LA Galaxy Soccer Team + Neutrogena Brand Ambassador
WHAT: Meet & Greet, photo opportunity, autograph opportunity, freebie NEUTROGENA® MEN s
samples, and prizes/giveaways
WHEN: September 25, 2014 3:00 – 4:00 pm PST
1501 Vine Street
Los Angeles, CA
So many good things ahead on BP...xx and have a marvelous Tuesday,
--The Beauty Professor
**Some PR samples provided for review (the majority bought by me) however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.