|Makeup for which I am thankful! Breakdown with links to reviews, later on in this post.|
For the past few days, the web has been abuzz with a plethora of promotions dedicated to the ineffable Black Friday shopping extravaganza; some have even already begun! Although some of us embrace the thrill of traditional shopping on the 27th--dense crowds and long lines can be marginally invigorating when coupled with the thrill of the hunt--there is a certain sense of peace in choosing one’s spoils from the comfort of a computer, ideally with a frothy latte at arm’s reach.
|Tom Ford Lips and Boys 2016 Collection.|
- NORDSTROM: Extra 20% off in all departments...I have my eye on the:
- Rag and Bone Newbury Bootie...classic craftsmanship and suede texture makes these a year-round investment; I wear mine constantly.
- Burberry Harlington Jacket...hooded and classic, this cotton number is perfect for rainy days and brisk evenings.
- Freepeople Amelia Dress...jewel tones and a high neck look lovely at work or play!
- Equipment Oscar Cashmere Turtleneck...classic on every level and in an array of timeless shades.
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace: A perfect gift in a spectrum of shades.
- Anything from Burberry Beauty...I completely love the line...especially the Earthy Blush and Dark Spice Complete Eye Palette (mentioned HERE).
- NEIMAN MARCUS...up to 40% off sale items for the lowest price ever on in-season items! Additionally, receive $50 off of a regular price purchase of $200 or more with code THANKFUL. I recommend/have my eye on:
- Stella McCartney Coat: Unique, warm and nearly half off...this is a gem.
- Alice and Olivia Slip Dress: I love the fact that this classic silhouette can be dressy or paired with a blazer or jean jacket for a casual result. I ordered it in a size Small.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Cremes (swatches of all shades on Cyber Monday! Initial review HERE), *Moisture Matte Lip Color (swatches of every shade HERE) Full Stream Kaleidoscope (reviewed HERE) and Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE).
- Ash Over the Knee Boots: I ordered these in a size 7 (my normal size) and am over the moon for what an incredible deal they are!
- Bloomingdale's (Buy More Save More...15% off $100-$199 and 20% off $200 or more)
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Maker...if you are a coffee lover, this is incredible, if you are one who cannot get enough frothy milk on your coffee, this is a MUST. We bought ours from Bloomies last year and use it daily...the fact that is it 44% off simply cannot be ignored. Ours makes us ridiculously happy.
- Barney's NY: 40% off a vast array of merchandise
- Surratt Beauty (reviewed HERE and HERE)...this line has such a special place in my heart and I recommend the *Surreal Real Skin Foundation (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE), Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE), Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE) and *Surratt brushes.
- Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick (reviewed HERE)...creamy, pigmented and long lasting, some of my favorite shades include Come Up and You Kid.
- By Terry everything, including the Densiliss Primer (reviewed HERE), Densiliss Blush in Platonic Blonde (reviewed HERE) and Contour Compacts (reviewed HERE).
- Loren Stewart Mixed Generations Necklace...love this line, need this necklace for its timeless appeal. It's as simple as that.
- I also have my eye on this charming Isabel Marant Scarf and Frame Denim Crop Jeans.
--Shop the Section (DEPARTMENT STORES)--
The beauty products I'm thankful for today include: *Rouge Bunny Rouge Serene Light Skin Perfector (reviewed HERE), *Tom Ford Waterproof Foundation/Concealer (reviewed HERE), *Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham Morning Aura (reviewed HERE), Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Barbe A Papa, Chaleur and La Rose du Soir (reviewed HERE), *Surratt Artistique Highlight Brush, *By Terry Impearlious Voile de Pearl Compact (reviewed HERE), Gucci Beauty Eye Color Quad in Pink Flamingo (reviewed HERE), *Jenny Patinkin Basic Eye Brush (reviewed HERE),*Natasha Denona Star Liner in Deep Violet (swatches of all three shades in my Cyber Monday post!), *Lancome Grandiose Extreme Mascara and *Oribe Lip Lust Creme Lipstick in Nude (reviewed HERE).
--Shop the Section (FEATURED BEAUTY)--
- Armani Beauty: Get 20% off all orders and a free Rouge d'Armani Lipstick #513 with orders of $150 or more with code ARMANI20. I suggest the brilliant *Lip Magnets, which offer the option of free engraving (9 shades swatched and reviewed HERE), *LE Light & Shadow Eyes + Face Palette (reviewed HERE) and *LE Ecstasy Lacquer in #507 (reviewed HERE...I love this so much, I will be purchasing a back up)
- Beautylish: The By Terry Holiday 2016 Collection is divine and still in stock...check out my full review HERE. While you're on Beautylish site, also take a peek at the Charlotte Tilbury Nocturnal Cat Eyes (reviewed HERE), Viseart Sultry Muse Palette (reviewed HERE) and *Natasha Denona Star Palette (reviewed HERE).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty: New holiday collections galore...they make for great gifts for friends and self!
- Sephora: I suggest taking a peek at the Holiday Gift Sets, picking up a few of the new *Surratt Beauty blushes and eyeshadows (reviewed HERE), Surratt Prismatique Lips (reviewed HERE) and NARS Audacious Lipsticks (reviewed HERE).
- Space.NK: Spend $125 and receive a $25 off and spend $250 and receive $50 off. This is a marvelous time to pick up exclusive Kevyn Aucoin releases and to stock up on By Terry (reviewed HERE) and Mila Moursi.
- TEMPTU: 25% off site wide with code FALLFF. This is a perfect time to invest in the magnificent *TEMPTU Air...I use mine regularly (my review HERE).
--Shop the Section (BEAUTY)--
- Amazon: From 11/26-11/30 get 30 % off select clothing, shoes and accessories.
- All Saints: From now through 12/01, get 30% off all styles with the CODE: CYBER. I have my eye on the chic and draped Odile Coat in black.
- Anthropologie: 30% off EVERYTHING with the CODE: LETSGO + major sales throughout the site. I will be picking up a pair of these Rachel Comey Slip on Oxfords in black and am deeply intrigued by these silk Gatsby sleep pants.
- Equipment: From now through 11/28, get 25% off with the code THANKS. I want the effortless Slim Signature Shirt in Scarab and love this sassy gold and black sweater which is super on sale to start.
- La Garconne: This Pre-Black Friday sale (30%-40% off sale items) started on Tuesday with insane details on Isabel Marant and Maison Martin Margiela.
- Net-A-Porter: A huge selection of sale items (up to 50% off) and a plethora of luxury gifts makes this site a super fun perusal.
- Rag & Bone: From 11/26-11/27 get 25% off site-wide and free shipping and on Cyber Monday, get an additional 25% off sale items with CODE: BLACKFRIDAY25. I cannot recommend the Dre Boyfriend Jeans enough...I have 3 pairs (reviewed HERE)!
- Revolve: Up to 50% a wide variety of merchandise. I have my eye on this Mock Neck Sweater...which is excellent for the cold weather to come.
- SHOPBOP: From now though 12/1, get 15% off if you spend $250, 20% off if you spend $500 and 25% off if you spend $1000 with the CODE: GOBIG16. I am adding these Rachel Comey Mars Mules and Frame Le Mix Jeans to my shopping cart ASAP!
--Shop the Section (FASHION)--
Bottom Line: I hope you found this Black Friday post helpful and cannot wait to hear about what you may have indulged in...please share your choices in the comments section below!
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-16 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.