|Above: The Ash Vangeliz High Tops, resplendent on the rooftop.|
Truth be told, I am not much of a tennis shoes girl, however, these Ash Vangeliz High Tops have captured my heart. The leather is soft and the zipper sides make putting these on a breeze. Coupled with an Equipment blouse in Pine (the perfect neutral green for most complexions) and ultra-versatile dark blue Rag and Bone Skinny Jeans (I wear these weekly), these shoes are the quintessential balance between casual and chic, urban and uptown. Oh, and they are endlessly comfortable!
|Above: The full look.|
|Above: Nudes, bronzes and peaches for the face for an understated color palette.|
- Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Oleo-Pact Foundation in #564 (reviewed HERE)
- Burberry Beauty Earthy Blush (as a contour and blush...mentioned HERE)
- Gucci Oxydus Eyeshadow (reviewed HERE)
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Julie (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Lip Lustre in Charmante (swatched HERE)
|Above: A view from our hotel room.|
CYBER MONDAY DEALS:
- TOM FORD Lips & Boys: Available at Neiman Marcus today only...I picked up Flynn (a perfect pink nude), Luca (a light coral peach, Collin (a deeper, 90's-inspired nude) and Julian (a lilac pink)...swatches soon! I suspect most shades will go fast, so order soon for best options!
- Nordstrom: Up to 40% off in all departments...I have my eye on the:
- Rag and Bone Grayson Suede Booties...classic craftsmanship and a suede texture makes these a year-round investment.
- Burberry Camford Single Breasted Wool Coat...a gorgeous warm shade and timeless silhouette ensure this will be worn for years on end.
- Hudson Nico Mid Rise Skinny Jeans...I have a few pairs of jeans in this skinny cut from Hudson and adore how slimming yet comfortable they are. They don't lose their shape and this slightly shiny waxed black pair are perfect to dress up a casual sweater or blouse.
- Alexander Wang French Terry Sweatpants...for cool nights at home when lounging around is a welcome respite from the holiday rush.
- Alexis Bittar Lucite Open Bracelet: I am enchanted by the opalescent Labradorite accent...both 1960's mod and 2014 modern.
- Anything from Burberry Beauty...I am completely loving the line as of late...especially the powder foundation (reviewed HERE), Earthy Blush and Dark Spice Complete Eye Palette (mentioned HERE).
- Neiman Marcus...with Code GC4YOU, spend $200 to earn a $50 gift card, $500 to earn a $125 gift card, $1000 to earn a $250 gift card and $2000 to earn a $500 gift card! !
- Alice and Olivia Lana Geometric Print Viole Dress...silky, swingy and totally wearable to work or an evening out, this is the perfect shade of green.
- Alice and Olivia Sleeveless Open Cowl Back Top...I am a sucker for black, sleeveless and open back so consider this the top trifecta.
- Alice and Olivia Open Front Draped Leather Jacket...I've been searching high and low for a leather jacket in this luggage-meets-beige shade and am happy to say that a size small has just been added to my jacket arsenal!
- Ash Vangeliz Leather High-Top Sneaker...when it comes to footwear, these super soft leather tennis shoes are as casual as I get...I've been wearing these all week.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge...a forever favorite, Black Friday is as good an excuse as any to embrace this irreplaceable skincare staple.
- Clé de Peau Beauté LE Coffret (reviewed HERE)...so gorgeous in every way, this is a luxury makeup lover's dream...excellent as a gift for a dear friend or, dare I say, yourself.
- Anything Gucci Beauty (reviewed HERE and HERE) but especially the eyeshadow in Oxydus, lipstick in Whisper and lipgloss in Breathless...I wear all three weekly.
- Bloomingdale's...25% off a host of regular and sale merchandise.
- Nespresso Lattissima Plus Espresso Maker...if you are a coffee lover, this is incredible, if you are one who cannot get enough frothy milk on your coffee, this is a MUST. We bought ours from Bloomies last year and use it daily...the fact that is it $100 off simply cannot be ignored. Ours makes us ridiculously happy.
- Barney's NY
- Surratt Beauty (reviewed HERE and HERE)...this line has such a special place in my heart and I recommend the Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE), Surrealiste Skin Concealer (reviewed HERE), Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE) and Expressioniste Brow Pencil (reviewed HERE)
- Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick (reviewed HERE)...creamy, pigmented and long lasting, some of my favorite shades include Come Up and You Kid.
- By Terry everything, including the Densiliss Primer (reviewed HERE) and Densiliss Blush in Platonic Blonde (reviewed HERE)
- Loren Stewart Gold Midi Cuff Ring...love this line, need this ring. I will likely convert it into an ear cuff.
- Net-A-Porter: Up to 50% off!! The website was, tragically, down over the weekend but now it is live and brimming with sales!
- Giorgio Armani Beauty: 20% off of any order of $75 or more. Take a peek at THIS POST for favorite product suggestions ; )
- Sephora: I suggest picking up NARS Audacious Lipsticks (reviewed HERE), SK-II Facial Treatment Essence + Cellumination Aurabright (reviewed HERE + HERE) and Hourglass lipliner in Eden (reviewed HERE).
- Space.NK: Spend $100 and receive a $25 giftcard on a future purchase of $100+ free ground shipping...this is a marvelous time to stock up on By Terry (reviewed HERE), including the lovely Baume de Rose Set and NudeStix (reviewed HERE). This promotion ends at midnight on 11/30!
- All Saints: From now through 12/01, get 20% off all styles with the CODE: THANKS. I have my eye on the chic Lucas Shirt Dress.
- Anthropologie: There is a huge sale site wide and I will be picking up another pair of the Mother Pixie Jeans.
- Equipment: From now through 12/1, get 25% off with the CODE: THANKS. I want the Four Leaf Clover Plaid Flannel and the True Black Mini Tokyo Star Blouse to say nothing of the Lillian Pajama Set...long sleeve top + shorts = the best of both worlds.
- Helmut Lang: From now through 12/1, get 40% off...I'm loving the Morse Drape Shirt and if you don't have it yet, get THIS BRA (also reviewed HERE)
- Topshop: From now through 12/1, get 30% off select products and 2 for 1 on mid-season sale items like this dreamy Fantasy Longline Kimono,
- Revolve: Select items are up to 80%...I have my eye on this Young, Fabulous and Broke Howell Romper.
- SHOPBOP: From now though 12/1, get 15% off if you spend $250, 20% off if you spend $300 and 25% off if you spend $1000 with the CODE: GOBIG14. I am adding these Rachel Comey Open-Toe Booties (I already have them in nude and they are unique and comfortable), Elizabeth and James Sam Jacket and Riller & Fount Kevin Long Sleeved V Neck Tunic to my shopping cart ASAP!
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this style-oriented feature + Cyber Monday hybrid post and wish you an excellent start to your December. I am still in the midst of responding to comments and emails and look forward to being caught up by early next week ; )
Much more soon including my official Holiday Gift Guide, a beauty tutorial and some new product highlights!
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.