|Above: Base, base everywhere!|
Happy Thanksgiving weekend! Here is a discussion of my latest base products on current rotation. From primer to powder and everything in between, I'm covering base products from some of my favorite lines including By Terry, Shu Uemura, Kanebo, Tom Ford, Burberry and Surratt Beauty.
Kindly scroll on for the video and product breakdown as well as the Bottom Line...
**Products (with links to their respective reviews etc.) Discussed:
1. LMdB Peau Vierge...review HERE
2. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream...review HERE
3. By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Primer...review HERE
4. By Terry Ombre Black Star Bronze Moon + Brown Perfection...review HERE
5. By Terry Velvet Rouge in 01 Lady Bare...review HERE
6. Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting in Natural and Fawn...review HERE
7. Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation...review HERE
8. The Lightbulb Oleo-Pact Foundation
9. Surratt Beauty Surrealiste Skin Concealer #5...review HERE
10. Chantecaille Le Camouflage Stylo in #3...review HERE
11. By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer in #3 Natural Beige...review HERE
12. Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation Illuminator Sheer Beige...review HERE
13. CharlotteTilbury Bronze and Glow...review HERE
14. By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Powder in Vanilla Sand #3...review HERE
15. Burberry Sheer Foundation Luminous Compact Trench #6...review HERE
Thanks so much for watching this video...I welcome your questions and comments and hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Good things ahead...including a Black Friday haul, some Cyber Monday only details, and a FOTD!
--The Beauty Professor
**Some PR samples provided for review (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.