|Above: The Giorgio Armani Friends + Family Event runs now through December 7th.|
The Giorgio Armani Friends + Family Event (20% off orders over $75!!) has just begun and, in honor of this marvelous promotion, I've curated a list of my favorite Giorgio Armani products, with links to detailed reviews (most of which possess a full spectrum of swatches). From base to brows, there are a myriad of reasons why the Armani line ranks amongst my favorites!
|Above: Wearing the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara + Lip Maestro in #500 Blush.|
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup Compact...swatched + reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup...swatched + reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric #100 and Cheek Fabric in Daybreak...reviewed HERE and HERE
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer...swatched + reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Eye and Brow Maestro...swatched + reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara...reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy in #504 Flesh...reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in #500 Blush...reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Nail Lacquer in #702 Kaleidoscope...reviewed HERE
In addition to the above staples, I also have my eyes on the:
|Above: The Purse Clutch features a compact containing a radiant face powder and three neutral shadows, all nestled in a gorgeous midnight blue clutch.|
|Above: I cannot get over the textured beauty of this multi-shade gradient eyeshadow...the perfect marraige of form and function.|
|Above: I adore the Eyes to Kill and Eyes to Kill Excess formulas and am intrigued by the latest installment's lovely, fanned brush!|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: The Giorgio Armani Friends + Family Event is an excellent opportunity to try new products from the line or stock up on stellar staples. I hope you found my curated list to helpful and cannot wait to hear what YOU will be procuring from the sale!
Happy weekend...good things ahead including an overview of new products I'm experimenting with, some fresh Burberry and By Terry and (!) my Holiday Gift Guide (just in time for Black Friday).
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.