|Above: I never tire of Equipment France.|
Starting today and running through October 16th at 11:59 PST, Shopbop is having a major sale...25% off site-wide with the code FAMILY25! When shopping online, I find that I am consistently pleased with two lines: Equipment France and Helmut Lang. Both designers embrace a clean, minimalist and endlessly classic look that I wear through the workweek and into the weekend. I consider it my uniform of sorts. In turn, here are some of my picks for this particular sale...
1. Equipment Slim Signature Blouse: This soft nude is muted enough to go with everything and can be dressed up or down, according to one's mood.
|Above: Wearing one of my favorite Equipment Signature Blouses with shorts and booties...so versatile.|
2. Equipment Cecile V Neck Cashmere Sweater: I have this sweater in three different colors...soft, light and completely wearable, every girl needs a black cashmere pullover.
3. Equipment Larkin Dress: Clean and basic, I love Equipment's version of the little black dress...it's cool and casual and entirely work appropriate. Plus, it has pockets!
|Above: I have a veritable rainbow of Equipment in my closet.|
4. Equipment Signature Blouse in Black: I have gotten so much milage from my black Equipment blouse...it is chic and timeless.
|Above: Wearing the Helmut Lang Asymmetrical Bra.|
5. Helmut Lang Asymmetrical Bra: This bra is incredible...it is totally comfortable and brings interesting new life to a low cut neckline. When I first procured mine, I wondered if $90 underpinnings could be justified. In light of how much use this has received, I can personally attest to the fact this investment is totally and utterly worth it (erstwhile 10 other less expensive bras sit completely ignored in my lingerie drawer)!
|Above: A collection of some of my favorite Helmut Lang pants.|
6. Helmut Lang Reflex Leggings: Sleek, slimming and a wardrobe staple, these legging pants don't lose shape and can be worn with longer and short tops. Perfection.
7. Helmut Lang Feather Jersey Drape Shirt: Thin and flowing, this top has the most gorgeous cowl neck for restrained flair. I adore my long-sleeved version and know this short sleeved option will be equally as popular in my closet!
8. Helmut Lang Jersey Wide Shoulder Tank: I've been searching for a top in this muted shade of camel (called Brittle in this case) and am mad for silhouettes with high necks and cut off sleeves...simultaneously relaxed and edgy.
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed my selections and would love to hear what you choose from the Shopbop sale. With free 3-day shipping and free returns as well as 25% off (with the code FAMILY25), this promotion only runs until October 16th at 11:59 so I recommend placing your soon (I'm placing mine tomorrow at lunch) for the optimum chance to secure your size!
Good things ahead on BP including my review of the brand new, utterly magnificent By Terry Densiliss Concealer (I picked mine up in Shade 4) as well as a foundation or two (!!), new lip color and skincare...busy week ; )
Thanks for all of your kind anniversary wishes...they were truly heartwarming to read yesterday. Currently in the midst of responding to everyone's comments!
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.