|Above: My recommendations for the Sephora VIB Sale.|
Happy Sunday, dear readers! The Sephora VIB Sale is currently in full effect (now through 4/21); this hotly anticipated promotion enables:
- VIB Rouge members to access a 15% savings (with code: ROUGELOVE), which may be just enough incentive to justify a beauty splurge (from 4/12-4/21/14)
- VIB members to receive 15% off (from 4/16-4/21/14)
- Beauty Insiders to receive 10% off (from 4/17-4/21/14)
Kindly scroll on for more details, images and a full list of recommendations as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: Wondering what to pick up at the Sephora VIB Sale?|
|Above: Skincare choices.|
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed HERE and HERE): Undoubtedly a staple in my skincare routine, this fluid always improves my skin and I cannot imagine life without it!
- *Radical Skincare Skin Perfecting Veil (reviewed HERE): This 100% physical sunscreen smooths and protects the skin and acts as a brilliant luminous base before foundation application to say nothing of the fact that it protects with a powerful, flashback-free SPF 30.
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths (reviewed HERE): I have been a Spa Water loyalist for years; the way it gently cleans and balances my face is unprecedented. Only recently have I tried the packaged version...they are just so darn convenient. I have run through a 3 pack in a little less than 3 months...perfect for cleansing when on the go!
- *SK-II Cellumination Aurabright (reviewed HERE): This lightweight brightening serum is excellent for adding an undeniable glow to the face; hydrating enough to act as an initial moisturizer, I use it anytime I need extra reinforcements in the radiance department.
- *Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap: This innovative lotion is applied to dry hair at night and in the morning, hair appears silkier and bouncier, thereby extending the life of a single washing. As one who washes her hair at night and tries to stick to an every-other-day schedule, this spray is massively appreciated.
- Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee (reviewed HERE and HERE): I cannot get enough of this unique take on vanilla...it is all at once modern and timeless, fresh yet musky and entirely wearable on a daily basis. This purse-sized atomizer has a permanent place in my Seth Wegter backpack!
|Above: Base + Face recommendations.|
Base + Face:
- Guerlian Lingerie de Peau Powder (reviewed HERE): I am still wildly impressed with the performance of this foundation powder. I use it to set, touch up and perfect my base throughout the day and while it may not be receiving all sorts of Internet buzz, this quiet gem is well worth the investment...#3 Beige Natural is great for NC 23-27 skin.
- CoverFX Custom Coverage Drops (reviewed HERE): This revolutionary liquid concentrate allows for endless mixing options to create a foundation formula with the perfect finish and level of coverage. If you enjoy "foundation alchemy" as I do, it is definitely worth a peek.
- Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Reveal Lift Foundation (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): This sophisticated formula features medium coverage, anti-aging ingredients, an impressive spectrum of shade options and a beautiful, slightly luminous finish. No time like the present to give this venerable formula a spin.
- Dr. Jart BB Bounce Beauty Balm in Medium-Dark (reviewed HERE): I enjoy the convenient compact and skincare-inspired formula that smooths onto skin, much like a hydrating moisturizer. Possessing impressive coverage and lasting power, this is an excellent, casual summertime base option!
- Lancome Le Duo Contour and Highlight Stick in Buff (reviewed HERE): This two sided wand allows for subtle shading and illuminating in mere seconds. I love the creamy, blendable texture...totally portable, this creates a polished face with ease.
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE): The ultra-flattering ease of wear makes this latest release from Hourglass a total must. Trust me.
- Estee Lauder X Courrages Iridescent Ball Highlighter (reviewed HERE): Ultra-light with a gossamer finish, this cream imparts the subtle glow one associates with healthy, hydrated skin.
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Blushes--Aureole, Duchess and Guimauve shown in the Large Custom Palette Case (reviewed HERE and HERE): This formula, expertly created by Troy Surratt, boasts a finely-milled texture, intensely saturated pigmentation and a gorgeous blendabililty on the skin. Exquisite offerings from an exquisite makeup artist.
|Above: Base + Face closeup.|
|Above: Lip color recommendations...peachy pink nudes represent!|
- Surratt Beauty Lip Lustre in Charmante (reviewed HERE and swatched HERE): This creamy peach looks beautiful over lip liner for pared-down, softly flushed. juicy lips.
- Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in 60's Pink (reviewed HERE): Pale but pigmented, this soft pink has just enough luminosity to make lips full and lush. So good. If 60's Pink is sold out (as it often is), I recommend Peche and Creme Coral (reviewed HERE) as warmer, equally sublime alternatives.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme in Georgie Girl (reviewed HERE): I am stunned by the semi-matte pigment of this rich cotton candy pink...full coverage in a single swipe, this is my favorite shade from the oferings in this formula.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty (P)Outliner in Nude(ist) + Honey(bun) (reviewed HERE): Smooth, retractable, pigmented and light enough to match every pink and nude, these two shades are always in my makeup bag. Nude(ist) is a traditional, neutral nude and Honey(bun) is a creamy peachy pink that I wear constantly...plus, this formula is non-drying and wears for hours on end.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #22 Nude Indeed (reviewed HERE): Sheer and hydrating, this glossy formula offers just enough color for a subtly pigmented pout. If Nude Indeed is not in stock, I recommend Pink in Confidence as a similar option! It may be that Nude Indeed #22 is only currently available at Bloomingdale's...hope that helps if you are on the hunt for this exquisite shade!
- *Dior Rouge Brilliant Lip Gloss in Bonheur (reviewed HERE): Luscious color meets comforting moisture, this non-sticky gloss is divine. Bonheur is a creamy baby pink with no shimmer...my lips love this formula.
- Laura Mercier Paint Wash Lip Color in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE): A subtle champagne pink nude in a sophisticated finish that lasts forever, I adore this liquid formula for its ability to add a pearly essence to lips (when worn alone) or lighten a too-dark lip color to the quintessential nude.
|Above: These shades are perennially in my purse.|
|Above: What contents comprise YOUR Sephora VIB Sale choices?|
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you found this collection of Sephora VIB Sale recommendations helpful and would love to know what you end up procuring! Don't forget to use ROUGELOVE at checkout ; )
Good things ahead...foundations, skincare, new products and fresh FOTD's...cannot wait to finish it all ; )
Have a blessed Sunday...xx,
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.