|Above: Buttery leather and pristine craftsmanship...the perfect collision of style and substance.|
Despite a healthy and well-deserved rest and schedule that involves copious amounts of surfing and travel, my brother, Seth (www.sethwegter.com), has remained prolific in the bag-making department. Allow me to introduce you to his most recent incarnation...the sophisticate backpack!
|Above: This backpack even distributes weight, which makes toting all of my essentials around a veritable dream.|
|Above: The sturdy front zipper opens to reveal a swath of paisley lining and a cavernous compartment for storing lip color and a compact.|
|Above: A close up of the front compartment contents...1. Kanebo Sensai lip color in Ususakura, 2. Hourglass Retractable Foundation Brush, Tom Ford gloss in Naked and 4. Kanebo Sensai Triple Touch Compact in #2.|
|Above: The compact in #2 Medium is suitable for NC 23-30 skin tones.|
A now a quick diversion to detail this stunning compact. Retailing for $55, the Kanebo Sensai Triple Touch Compact is three products in one: a smoothing primer (to refine lines and pores), an opaque concealer (perfect for under eye darkness) and a luminescent powder with medium coverage. It makes touch ups an expedited experience and is quickly becoming a favorite beauty gadget of sorts! I have a lot of powders (next review to come...the highly anticipated and coveted Chanel Les Beiges #20!) so my loyalty to a single formula is dubious at best. That being stated, due to its multifaceted nature, this compact is unlike anything I current own...loving it!
|Above: Compact top level...primer on the left, concealer on the right.|
|Above: Second level the finely-milled, slightly luminescent powder and thin sponge applicator. I prefer using my Hourglass Retractable Foundation Brush for the most even coverage.|
|Above: A back view of the backpack.|
The backpack has two straps and a sliding closure that stays put when closed and opens the main compartment comfortably. The straps are adjustable and are finished with quality brass hardware that give it a classic flair.
|Above: I love the clean and classic look of the adjustable straps...they are thin enough to be feminine and streamlined yet thick enough to not dig into the skin.|
|Above: The back label..,|
|Above: The sliding mechanism that opens and closes the backpack is line with canvas to create the proper amount of friction and security.|
|Above: An aerial view of the bag...this has an interior pocket (for more lip color and my cell phone and plenty of room for small pouches and my wallet. I can even comfortably fit in a small water bottle, dog treats and a denim shirt!|
|Above: The contents of my back pack!|
1. Blue leather Seth Wegter Bags zipper pouch...this is acting as my makeup bag this summer (some of my makeup has been removed from the bag and put in the picture for greater detail!)
2. Guerlain Four Seasons Terracotta Bronzer in #02 Natural Blondes...slightly darker than 00 Nude for my summer tan!
3. Chanel Creme Blush in Inspiration...can't get enough of this pale pink flush.
4. Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara...dark and intense lashes in two coasts.
5. Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Maple...the perfect warm brown. Lasts all day! Introduced in this video ; )
6. By Terry Ombre Blackstar in #4 Bronze Moon...this golden taupe is always by my side.
7. Original Tic Tacs...the only candy in my purse...refreshing and delicious.
8. Seth Wegter Bags Sunglasses Holder...stylish and protective for my Chloe sunnies.
9. Beauty Professor business cards ; )
10. Sonia Rykiel silk scarf in a nude tone...it matches everything, can be worn around my neck or in my hair and is light as a feather.
11. Seth Wegter Bags purple zipper pouch...currently acting as my wallet this summer. It holds everything and more!
12. Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick in Hang Ten...a sheer pink nude that is highly moisturizing. Swatches HERE.
13. Jouer Lipstick in Meg...a creamy peachy pink...review forthcoming.
14. Tom Ford Nude Vanille Lipstick. I am never without this!
15. Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme in Bloom...this neutral pale nude is a totally beautiful Neiman's Beverly Hills exclusive.
16. Mini Gideon Bible...got this for free at the OC Fair last week...love the portability and invaluable words it contains.
|Above: A closeup of the lip color mentioned in the list above.|
|Above: A closeup of my leather pouches...these are slender, durable, fully-lined and hold everything under the sun!|
|Above: An aerial view of my makeup bag.|
|Above: Wearing the Sophisticate Backpack...this bag makes me one happy girl.|
**PR samples provided for review, however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.