|Above: I picked up this long Free People slip dress while in Idaho last month (more on that excursion HERE)...it is soft, flowy and opaque enough to be worn without a slip...|
Hello lovelies...today, I present you an outfit that I thought I'd never wear. It involves a long dress, a flannel and hightop tennis shoes; that being said, I rather loved the breezy energy of the resulting amalgamation.
Kindly scroll on for more details as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: I call this makeup look "Bronzed Apricot."|
Beauty Products Worn:
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE)
- Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion in #25 (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (reviewed HERE)
- Viseart Angora Blush (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon (reviewed HERE)
- Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in New Moon (reviewed HERE)
- Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Marc Jacobs Honeybun lip liner (reviewed HERE)
- Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in Fade the Sun (pictured below)...this plush and shiny apricot gloss is not sticky and ever so flattering!
|Above: Smith & Cult Fade the Sun.|
- Free People Star Chasing Slip in Raven Combo (XS...runs large)
- Free People Seamless Strappy Back Bralette in Raven
- Ash Black Hightops...similar option from Converse (just ordered these in the Nordstrom sale...full review when they arrive)
- Topshop Checked Flannel (also worn HERE)
- Neutrals Inc gold and silver chokers
- Seth Wegter Bags fringe purse
|Above: This Topshop flannel is my new favorite staple...I find a way to wear it at least once a week.|
|Above: I have no less than 8 Free People Strappy Bralettes...they are incredibly versatile and comfortable.|
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this style post and would love to know which pieces in your wardrobe are giving you unexpected delight. Truly, if you've been contemplating embracing the long dress trend, the Free People Star Chasing Slip in Raven Combo is an excellent place to start!
Good things ahead, including an overview of the new Chanel Fall collection, a hair-centric post and some new product procurements...I'm also in the midst of responding to your wonderful comments ; )
--The Beauty Professor
** PR sample provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.