|Above: April Favorites...style, skincare, haircare and beauty!|
Happy May, lovelies! The preceding month was brimming with long work hours, traveling and a plethora of beauty products. Consequently, I am excited to share my April Favorites video.
Kindly scroll on for the video, a list of products discussed, additional images and the Bottom Line...
- Topshop Daisy Print Floral Top
- Marla Aaron Sterling Silver Ear Cuffling
- Paul Green Bellini Peep Toe Booties (reviewed HERE)
- *Gigi New York iPhone 6 Wallet Case
- *Bioderma Sensibio (reviewed HERE)
- *Foreo Issa Toothbrush **Lasts 365 uses on a single charge!
- *Leonor Greyl Lait Lumenescence (reviewed HERE)
- *La Prairie Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster
- *Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner
- *Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum
- *Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick Look #3 (reviewed HERE)
- *MustaeV Skinny Tint in Bright Beige (reviewed HERE)
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE)
- *Chikuhodo GSN 004 Brush (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Blush Glace All Over Edition Ice Dream (also available at Barney's NY and Space.NK and reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Summer '15 Cream Blush in Pink Sand (also available at Nordstrom)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (reviewed HERE)
- *Jenny Patinkin Kitten Paw Brush (reviewed HERE)
- *Omorovicza Mineral Touch (reviewed HERE)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder in 040 (reviewed HERE)
- Burberry Wet/Dry Glow Eyeshadow in 002 Nude (reviewed HERE)
- *Vintage Cosmetics Brighten and Define Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed HERE)
- Chanel Le Volume Mascara 030 (reviewed HERE)
- YSL Plump Up Glossy Stain (reviewed HERE)
- Marc Jacobs Honeybun Lip Liner (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Lipslique Fee Soie (reviewed HERE)
- Sensai Vibrant Cream Lipstick Ususakura
- *Lipstick Queen Cupid's Bow Golden Arrow
- *La Prairie Cellular Lip Gloss Maribou
|Above: Paul Green Bellini booties + Gigi New York iPhone 6 Wallet Case...both get a lot of use these days!|
|Above: The wallet case has slots for cards and a space for money and receipts; additionally, the leather cell phone case can be easily detached, adding to the versatility!|
|Above: This case has transformed my cell phone use experience.|
|Above: Skincare, haircare and the quietest electric toothbrush in all the land.|
|Above: Base products, aplenty.|
|Above: Three products for a clean, simple and easy to achieve eye look...brilliant!|
|Above: Nudes and pinks for limitless lip options.|
|Above: Truly, all six of these have not left my purse all month! #premiumrealestate|
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: Thanks so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed the video and would love to know what products YOU loved for the month of April.
Good things ahead, including an overview of the Gressa Minimalist Foundation, Tom Ford Summer picks, a Mother's Day gift guide and a host of new product procurements!
Working my way through your lovely comments and emails this weekend...hope yours is a wonderful one.
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.