I've been on a road trip in Wyoming as of late (full recap post come come!) and have been embracing clean and simple makeup for the long drives, wild weather, natural wonders and late nights!
The images above and below reflect this 7 minute makeup routine...
2. Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation in Natural Beige (buffed into skin with a damp Beauty Blender)
3. Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate #01 to contour
6. Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Pecan applied damp all over lid and lined under eyes
7. Jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayon in Renaissance smudged under lower lids to set powder
8. Chanel Le Volume Mascara (2 coats)
9. Chanel Les Beiges Powder in #20 to set makeup
11. Tom Ford Ultra Shine Gloss in Naked in center of lip
|Above: A close up of the eyes.|
|Above: Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Pecan is a light, warm camel-toned brown...super pigmented and very long lasting...no creasing! Jouer Eyeshadow Crayon in Renaissance is a deep burgundy that glides on and doesn't budge!|
|Above: A closeup of Kanebo Sensai Ususakura...this bright, cool pink has extreme opacity and a violet undertone that makes it completely unique.|
|Above: Jethro perched high atop luggage...he is the lowest-maintenence traveller of all!|
I hope your August is going well...please keep me posted on what is new! What products have you been loving lately?
I have a host of good things coming up on the blog, including my interview with Napoleon Perdis, a review of his latest collection, some more Jouer product features and the introduction of a few new beauty brands in my life!
--The Beauty Professor
**Some products mentioned include PR samples provided for review, however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.