|Above: 8 new product procurements in my routine.|
Happy weekend, lovelies! With the spring semester moving at lightspeed, I've embraced a few new multitasking, time saving products for the skin, hair and lips. All eight are streamlined, simple and easy to integrate into an existing routine!
Kindly scroll on for more details and images of the 8 products in action...
|Above: Skin and lips...nourished, protected and glowing!|
- Gluten/Soy Free
- Sustainably sourced
- GMP certified
- Contain no artificial colors or preservatives
Working on beauty from the inside out has never been quicker or easier!
(2) *Bioderma Sensibio H2O: This gentle cleansing water has a cult following in Europe and only recently has become available Stateside thanks to an exclusive distribution deal from Beautylish. It is light, kind to sensitive skin and wholly effective for removing dirt and makeup from the surface of the skin, ultimately leaving the face comfortably balanced and ready for the skincare to follow. I have been using it morning and night with a cotton pad to cleanse in 4 seconds flat!
(3) *Radical Skincare Skin Perfecting Screen SPF 30 (reviewed HERE and available at Sephora and Space.NK): Mentioned many times over on BP, this purely physical sunscreen smooths skin and adds a subtle radiance while providing potent SPF 30 protection. My skin adores this formula and now that it is sunnier than ever, it's a priming part of my daily routine.
(4) *Leonor Greyl Lait Luminescence Bi-Phase: My long, thick hair benefits most significantly from post-shower spray conditioners and detanglers. Often, regular conditioning begins to weigh down my already heavy locks, leaving me yearning for a clarifying wash; in turn, I gravitate towards light mists that contribute to manageability while simultaneously combatting product build up. This gorgeous formula from luxury French haircare line Leonor Greyl is pefect for smoothing, detangling and adding luster to my freshly-washed tresses. Five or six sprays throughout my hair and I can brush it with ease (even when wet!) and, once it dries, my hair looks (and feels!) undeniably hydrated and silky. Lait Luminescence is blissfully elegant and well worth pursuing!
(5) *Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap (reviewed HERE): I apply this creamy serum to the ends of my hair after my first day of washing. It absorbs immediately and, upon waking, leaves my hair smooth, bouncy and very shiny. I love how it masterfully extends the life of a washing, allowing me to save time and wash every other day!
(6) *Soft Lips Cube Pomegranate Blueberry: My menagerie of lip balms is quite extensive yet I am continually in the market for another formula to add to the rotation. Enter Soft Lips...in the past, I had only tried this brand in the retractable tube but this dome-shaped cube is much to my preference. Super easy to apply, this silky balm drenches lips in hydration and the pomegranate blueberry scent is refreshing without being cloying. I have one by my bedside and another in my work bag!
(7) Cover FX Mint Tint Lip Gloss in Opal: I have already expressed my positive sentiments for the new Cover FX Custom Coverage Drops (reviewed HERE) and couldn't help but order this gloss when I picked up the foundation. It's moisturizing, smooth and jaw-droppingly shiny...I prefer to wear it over a nude lip liner for a pared-down and demure look. Opal's shimmer is chic and the soft pink iridescence delivers such a glow to the lips; throw in a fresh and minty flavor for good measure and this gloss is a whim purchase I do not regret!
(8) *Onyx XOXO Ear Cuff: As one of the last females left on earth without her ears pierced (!!), ear cuffs provide endless allure. I typically wear a small sterling silver one towards the top of my ear and recently procured a new one (that I wear lower on the ear) by NYC designer Marla Aaron. While both of these are perfect for daily wear (in fact, I do not take them off), when I want to instantly infuse more drama into my look, I love the Onyx XOXO ear cuff. Handmade with leather and brass components, this statement piece is neutral enough to blend with most style choices while being entirely unique. This will be in my rotation for seasons to come!
|Above: Jethro update...he is quite recovered from his surgery a couple of months ago and back to being his spunky self! Whenever I shoot in the backyard, he has to get as close to the action as possible ; )|
|Above: Back matter|
|Above: The full ingredients list for the HUM Runway Ready Supplements.|
|Above: HUM// Just three pills a day for radiant skin, strong nails and nourished, bouncy hair.|
|Above: A swatch of Cover FX Lip Tint in Opal in direct sunlight...creamy, hydrating and uber shiny, this is gorgeous alone or over a nude lipliner (as shown in the images that follow).|
|Above: The Onyx XOXO ear cuff packs a wealth of style into a singular unit; I like to think of it as jewlery for my ear and hair as it brings life to both!|
The following images reflect the products in action in various lighting situations...
|Above: Applying the glowing Cover FX Lip Tint in Opal.|
|Above: Lips have a subtly radiant outcome.|
|Above: Leonor Greyl in the day and Living Proof at night for silky, bouncy hair.|
|Above: On the eyes...The By Terry Colour Design Palette (reviewed HERE).|
|Above: This ear cuff makes an effortless statement, no?|
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this brief product overview...each element has been a lovely fit in my routine as of late. What new products are YOU currently enjoying?
Good things ahead including new foundation reviews, a few beauty event recaps, some fresh brushes from Chikuhodo, my latest shoe purchases and a host other beauty musings!
Have a beautiful weekend...xx,
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.