|Above: This is the face of someone who is always teaching + perpetually in transit!|
As this wild week continues, I am excited to reprise what is likely to be the last installment of Office Hours of 2014! In a few more days, I, like many educators, will have a blissful two weeks off...no waking up to an alarm, no pile of papers beckoning to be graded and no racing home to catch the fleeting light so I can take new product pictures for Beauty Professor. In the meanwhile, here are three points of interest that MUST be discussed immediately:
Kindly scroll on for all the details as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: RoC Skincare...powerful and effective for smooth, even and glowing skin.|
(1) As a RoC Skincare Ambassador, I am excited to offer an incredible giveaway. On Monday 12/22 (at 9PM PST), one fortunate winner will be chosen at random to receive a basket brimming with RoC skincare as well as a $200 Visa card!
All you have to do to be eligible is to leave a comment mentioning your biggest skincare concern as well as one New Year's resolution...please also include your email address so you can be informed should your name be chosen. The prizes will be sent directly from RoC and the winner must respond to my email with their mailing address within 24 hours of my email being sent, otherwise, a new winner may be chosen. Can't wait to read your comments!
|Above: A $200 Visa gift card...what perfect way to end the year!|
|Above: A glimpse of my post on the Neiman Marcus blog.|
(2) Next up, my latest article for the Neiman Marcus publication, theblog, went live yesterday. It offers twelve curated skincare and beauty-oriented gift suggestions, just in time for Hanukkah and Christmas. The full article can be read HERE!
Products discussed include:
- Clé de Peau Beauté Makeup Coffret (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Chantecaille Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duos (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream (reviewed HERE)
- Napoleon Perdis Greatest Hits Cheek Palette (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick in Golden Girl (reviewed HERE)
- Natura Bisse Diamond White Instant Makeup Remover (reviewed HERE)
- LiftLab Lift + Perfect Total Rejuvenation Cream (reviewed HERE)
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Lips & Boys Lipstick (reviewed HERE)
|Above: Rouge Bunny Rouge National Makeup Artist Jo Levy.|
(3) Finally, Rouge Bunny Rouge fans in the Los Angeles area MUST do whatever they can to swing by Ron Robinson at Fred Segal on Melrose on Thursday 12/18 from 1 PM-7 PM! The line is marvelous and I have reviewed it many times over (take a peek HERE, HERE and HERE for some posts from the archives!). Read on for the Who, What, When, Where and Why...
Who: Nationally acclaimed makeup artist, Jo Levy, Director of Artistry & Education for Rouge Bunny Rouge will be on site for personal color consultations. Jo believes that “makeup should enhance one’s natural beauty and instill a sense of confidence and creativity. Every woman deserves to be her own artist.”
What: To celebrate the upcoming Holiday season, Rouge Bunny Rouge will present the looks from the cosmetic range in addition to fragrance. Makeup artist, Jo Levy will make a personal appearance to offer one-on-one color consultations. Clients may call directly to pre-book an appointment with Jo. The event is a part of a trunk show that will also feature jewelry designers such as K/ller Collection. Guests will have a chance to experience the exquisite product line, while gaining exclusive access to the industry’s top beauty expert.
Thursday, December 18th,. 2014
Where: Ron Robinson | Fred Segal | APOTHIA
8118 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323) 651-1800 or (310) 815-0606
(323) 651-1800 or (310) 815-0606
Why: Jo Levy will offer tutorials using the latest color collection from Rouge Bunny Rouge. Inspired by Enchanted Garden, the collection includes radiance & beauty enhancing natural color shades as well as a wide range of elegant fragrances will be on site for testing.
Bottom Line: I sincerely hope you enjoyed this installment of Office Hours...it was a pleasure chatting with you. Good things ahead!
Have a beautiful Wednesday,
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.