|Above: The LE Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Garden in Chronos Eye Shadow Palette...gorgeous, no?|
I adore the Rouge Bunny Rouge line; its healthy dose of whimsy is balanced by the luxurious quality of the cosmetics, yielding a beautiful array of finely-milled, ultra-pigmented products that are an utter joy to wear. With that said, I am happy to introduce the Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Garden in Chronos Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palette, as well as a GIVEAWAY for said palette. Available begininning August 28th, I had the chance to experience this wonder in advance and am excited to share a host of images and swatches as well as a look using a collection of some of my favorite Rouge Bunny Rouge products!
Kindly scroll on for images, swatches, shade descriptions, a RBR beauty look and the Bottom Line, which provides all relevant details for the GIVEAWAY...
|Above: The palette comes in a strealined compact with poignant, nature-inspired artwork.|
|Above: This is the perfect palette for everyday eye looks.|
The palette contains five shades of refined, buttery-smooth eyeshadows, each possessing a delicate satin finish. They are pigmented, unscented, long wearing and resistant to creasing. All in all, pure radiance in a palette!
Shade Descriptions (per my experience):
- A soft and neutral pale champagne, perfect for highlighting
- A true taupe...I will undoubtedly run through this shade first due to its undeniable versatility
- An authentic olive khaki with golden shimmer
- A soft charcoal gray brown...unique in every way
- A deep teal with stunning blue iridescence
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight with a flash.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight without a flash.|
|Above: Each eyeshadow is embossed with the Rouge Bunny Rouge hummingbird...so divine.|
|Above: A collection of favorite Rouge Bunny Rouge products used for the beauty look at the end of this post.|
|Above: The Rouge Bunny Rouge Diaphanous Impalpable Finishing Powder adds an invisible gossamar veil that blurs pores, removes shine and sets makeup effortlessly.|
|Above: The ingredients list.|
|Above: The powder is dispensed through a netted base.|
|Above: A swatch of the Diaphanous Powder in direct sunlight...note how it makes the skin appear ultra-smooth and matte but not the slightest bit powdery!|
|Above: Key RBR products for the look below.|
The Full Rouge Bunny Rouge Look:
- As If It Were Summer Still Bronzer in Netherway Cove (reviewed HERE)
- Raw Garden in Chronos LE Eye Shadow Palette (Available August 28th)
- Colour Burst Lipstick in The Plot Thickens (reviewed HERE) mixed with...
- Succulence of Dew Lipstick in Tongue Tickles (reviewed HERE)
- Diaphanous Impalpable Finishing Powder
- Megaplumes Dramatic Lash Mascara (reviewed HERE)
|Above: The Raw Garden in Chronos Palette offers a gradiant of lovely, neutral shades with a pop of deep teal for accent. Also wearing the Megaplumes Mascara.|
|Above: Soft and subtle, mixing The Plot Thickens with Tongue Tickles creates the perfect shiny nude pink pout.|
|Above: Enchanted with Raw Garden in Chronos!|
Bottom Line: The Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Garden in Chronos LE Eyeshadow Palette has been long-awaited and I am thrilled to offer a palette GIVEAWAY for Beauty Professor readers! In honor of Rouge Bunny Rouge's affinity for nature, kindly leave a comment below that includes:
- Your favorite animal
- Your favorite plant, flower or tree
- Your favorite Rouge Bunny Rouge product
- Your email address so that I can let you know if you've won (all names will go into a fishbowl for a draw on 8/25/14) and get your shipping address.
Once notified by email, the winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize and email me his or her shipping address and Rouge Bunny Rouge will ship the palette to the winner directly.
Good things ahead including new foundation (CdP! YSL!) and skincare posts as well as a hair-centric feature!
Can't wait to read your comments...xx and have a lovely day,
--The Beauty Professor
**Some PR samples provided for review (the rest bought by me) however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.