|Above: Utterly smitten with Tom Ford Lips & Boys Luca.|
My Tom Ford Lips & Boys (reviewed HERE, HERE and HERE) love affair with Luca (reviewed HERE) is is no passing dalliance...this soft, pale coral packs just enough pigmentation to set it apart from my bevy of pinky nudes and the pearly finish makes lips look lush and full. In the images that follow, I pair the exquiste Luca with the warm bronze brown goodness of the Gucci Oxydus eyeshadow for a new take on neutral.
Kindly scroll on for more style details, images, a full product breakdown and the Bottom Line...
|Above: A closeup of my "arm candy" du jour...a Swiss Army watch, vintage Cartier Love Bracelet and antique druzy bracelet (received from my parents at Christmas).|
|Above: A full view of Gucci Oxydus, blended to the browbone.|
|Above: Luca alone on the lips.|
|Above: Wearing an über-comfortable pair of Burnout Jogging Pants with my Ash Vangeliz Hightops (reviewed HERE) for a dressed-down vibe.|
- LiftLab Lift + Perfect (reviewed HERE)
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- Sulwhasoo Lumineture Essential Finisher...review HERE
- Girlactik Le Creme Foundation in Sand (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer in #3 (reviewed HERE) under eyes
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Pen #2 (reviewed HERE) on light points of the face
- Burberry Blush in Earthy (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Cellularose Blush Glace in #01 (review HERE)
- Gucci Magnetic Mono Eyeshadow in Oxydus (review HERE)
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara #04 Dark Brown (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Lips and Boys Lipstick in Luca (available at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom and swatched and reviewed HERE)
|Above: Cannot get enough chambray in my life.|
|Above: With a flash.|
|Above: Direct sunlight with a flash.|
|Above: Outdoor lighting, no flash.|
|Above: Outdoor shade, with a flash.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this Luca inspired FOTD and style post! I am finally feeling better (thanks for your well wishes!) and having just selected my best of 2014 products, am excited to film my cumulative favorites for the year. I also have a eyeshadow tutorial in the works as well as some new product procurements from Rouge Bunny Rouge and Zelens!
xx and much more soon,
--The Beauty Professor
** Some PR samples provided for review (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.