|Above: Basic beauty for a tropical vacation.|
Here is my vacation makeup tutorial; filmed earlier this week, on location on the balcony of my hotel room in Palm Beach, FL, it reflects the skincare and beauty choices I gravitated towards daily. I am loving these products for the summertime months as they withstand heat and humidity while still looking natural on the skin!
Kindly scroll on for the video, product details, images and the Bottom Line...
|Above: A distant view of my poolside environs.|
Products (with their respective links) Mentioned Include:
|Above: Vacation skincare.|
SKINCARE and BASE Products...
- La Prairie Ice Crystal Dry Oil...review HERE
- Amore Pacific Future Response Age Defense Dual Eye Cream...review HERE
- LMdB Peau Vierge #2...review HERE
- By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi Serum #1...review HERE
- Cle de Peau Cream Foundation O20 (available at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom...review HERE
- Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint in Natural...review HERE
- Beauty Blender
- Goldfaden Sun Visor Ultra Light Mist SPF 30...review HERE
|Above: Vacation beauty.|
EYES, CHEEKS, LIPS and EXTRAS...
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar Bronze Moon #4...review HERE
- Hakuhodo blending brush...review HERE
- Sephora retractable lip brush...review HERE
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC-3...review HERE
- Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric #100...review HERE
- Sephora Retractable Angled Blush Brush
- Armani Cheek Fabric #503 Daybreak...review HERE
- By Terry Touche Veloutee #2 Cream...review HERE
- Jenny Patinkin Domed Multi Blender Brush...review HERE
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara #4 Dark Brown...review HERE
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara...review HERE
- Tangle Teezer...review HERE
- Oscar Blandi Olio de Jasmine Hair Serum
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm...review HERE
- Jouer Cream Eyeshadow in Chiffon...review HERE
- By Terry Lip-to-Tint in Pink Palace...review HERE
|Above: The By Terry Lip-to-Tint in Beach Games (used HERE) and Pink Palace.|
|Above: From the Summer 2014 French Riviera Collection, this shimmery lip stain is so easy to wear.|
|Above: Swatches of Beach Games and Pink Palace in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Chanel Fall 2014 Glossimer in Songe #191 is an iridescent oyster pink.|
|Above: A swatch of Songe in natural, outdoor lighting.|
|Above: By Terry Lip-to-Tint...a tropical vision, indeed.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and would love to hear what some of YOUR vacation skincare and beauty essentials are!
Good things ahead next week including new foundation, skincare and lip color galore...any requests for future posts? Now that I have a stretch of time at home, I am beyond excited to create content like crazy!
xoxo and have a blessed Sunday,
--The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review (most purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.