Here is a peek at how I attempted to achieve this objective today...
- A touch of Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE) and By Terry Cellularose Lumi-Serum #01 (reviewed HERE) mixed together and applied with fingers as a moisturizer, illuminator and primer.
- Jouer Age-Repairing Perfector in #4 Natural and #5 Sand (swatches and review of both shades HERE), buffed on with a dampened Beauty Blender. I forgot how much I love this unscented, skincare-enriched, cream-based foundation...it yields medium to full coverage, remarkable lasting power (even in heat!) and a skin-like finish that is clean and dewy looking...just gorgeous!
- Armani Sun Fabric Bronzer #100 as a contour and bronzer...this pale tan shade is the perfect shade of light brown for a convincing warmth on the face. I apply this super quickly with a dense, slightly fluffy face brush.
- Armani Cheek Fabric Blush in #503 Daybreak...a near duplicate of the now-discontinued Armani Sheer Blush #10 (reviewed HERE), this dusky pink/peach/beige hybrid adds a subtly believable flush on the cheeks.
- Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Maple (reviewed HERE and HERE)...applied damp with a small eyeshadow brush, this rich bronze brown stands alone as a stunning wash of color. Maple is often sold out and I wanted to mention that Pecan is a great option as well...it is a touch lighter but still a very pretty mid-toned bronze. I added a bit of Jouer Cream Eyeshadow in Chiffon (reviewed HERE) with my ring finger along my lower brow bone and upper cheek bones and blended it out for a luminous glow on the high points of the face.
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE and HERE)...I apply two coats of this insanely good formula daily; it's that good.
- Mirenesse Lip Bomb in #8 (swatched and reviewed HERE)...this pinky peach nude offers full coverage opacity and a lasting finish that feels incredible on the lips. This is my favorite shade in this particular formula!
Bottom Line: Working with marvelous products makes a world of difference when getting ready in a rush (which is always the case with me). I will forever be in pursuit of an even canvas, warm, contoured cheeks, bronze lids, lush lashes and a pinky peach nude pout and am thankful for the way the products above created said pursuits with ridiculous ease.
What beauty products do YOU like to use to look more rested?
Good things ahead on the blog including more foundation swatches, a video on my top summer foundation formulas, a skincare update and a host of new lip products...xx and may your next sleep be a restful one,
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.