|Above: The By Terry Summer 2014 French Rivera Collection has debuted!|
|Above: Swatches of the Lip to Tint and Cheek to Cheek stains for a glowing, flushed-from-within look.|
Next, are the Cheek to Cheek stains in Cherry Cruise (a deep rose) and Tea to Tan (a true brown tan...no orange tones whatsoever). These are extremely liquid in texture--practically like tinted water--and absorb into the skin with ease. They appear to be buildable, though I am not sure how many layers one would want to employ as I experienced immense pigmentation with a tiny drop.
|Above: Swatches of the vibrant Aqua-Print Eyeshadows.|
- Darling Muse is a slightly nude pink-leaning cream beige shade with a shimmery frost finish.
- Pink Frappe is a pale baby pink with a satin shimmer finish.
- Peach Tornado is a golden peach with bronze leanings.
- Green Tornado is a lime green with a luminescent finish.
- Blue Fiesta is a bright royal blue with less shimmer than its predecessors in the lineup.
- Violet Vibes is a true deep purple with a cream finish.