|Above: My FOTD at an ungodly hour of the morning, right before work ; ) #car #iphone #realife #workingwoman|
I have been engaged in so much initial product description for my recent procurements from Gucci (discussed HERE and HERE) and felt it necessary to demonstrate how I am using the products in an early morning makeup routine that takes me less than 7 minutes. These items are marvelous for an everyday look and perfect for the working woman who just wants to look her best!
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed HERE): 2-3 drops massaged into face with fingertips.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE): 1 pump to act as moisturizer, primer and illuminator.
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Eye Lift Cream: warmed up with finger tips and patted into orbital region. Review soon!
- A few spritzes of the Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (reviewed HERE) to maximize makeup longevity...truly a gem in humid weather!
- A mixture of Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation in Natural (reviewed HERE), Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow (reviewed HERE) and a touch of Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation (reviewed HERE) in #22 Natural Beige.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE) to lightly contour and add highlight
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in First Love (reviewed HERE) on apples of the cheeks.
- Surratt Beauty Surrealist Concealer (swatched HERE and reviewed HERE), blended under the eyes.
- A touch of the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Micro-Powder in Medium (reviewed HERE) to set everything.
- Gucci Beauty Magnetic Eye Shadow Mono in Oxydus and Iconic Gold (initially discussed and swatched HERE), blended over the entire eyelid and swept under the lower lashes.
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara (reviewed HERE)...two coats on upper and lower lashes.
- Giorgio Armani Eye and Brow Maestro in #4 Amber (swatches and review HERE) to define the brows
- Gucci Beauty Lipstick in Whisper (reviewed HERE) with a touch of Cipria (reviewed HERE) at the center of the mouth to add volume.
|Above: Both Gucci shades on the lips...fast becoming a favorite.|
**The whole look has been a staple for me for the past couple of days...it lasts for hours, even in warm, humid weather (as is unfortunately still the case in Southern CA!).
|Above: The whole look in slightly different lighting.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this quick FOTD and would love to hear what makeup products you've been embracing as of late. Although my official Gucci Beauty (available at Neiman Marcus and Gucci) reviews are still in the works, I can personally attest to the significant pigmentation of the eye shadow and lipstick...very impressed. Also, the Charlotte Tilbury makeup (available at Net-a-Porter and Nordstrom) is definitely living up to its hype, becoming unmitigated "regulars" in my makeup bag!
By the way, if you live in Southern CA, the official Charlotte Tilbury Make-Up Your Destiny launch will take place at the Nordstrom at the Grove in LA on Friday 10/10 at 11:00 AM (with a chance to see and meet Charlotte!) and festivities will continue in the center of the Grove from Noon-8:00PM on Friday 10/10 and 11:00-8:00PM on Saturday 10/11.
Crowds are expected so don't forget to RSVP should you decide to attend the Morning Show on Friday at: (323) 930-2230 EXT 1418 and let them know you heard about the event on Beauty Professor!
I will be there in the afternoon on Friday and hope our paths cross...so excited for the chance to explore everything in the Charlotte Tilbury line in a more personalized way...official details are below and clicking on the image will enlarge it ; )
Next up, the new Sisley foundation, fresh releases from Koh Gen Do, some natural lip color options and much more...xx,
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.