|Above: All the ingredients for my bulletproof foundation routine!|
After battling the intense heat and humidity of late August and early September, I am excited to share my bulletproof foundation routine; from skincare to finishing powder, this synergistic combination holds up flawlessly in the most inclimate of weather. I've personally tested its efficacy in my steaming hot classroom and can attest to its superb strength!
(9) Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation in 05 Natural (available at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus): Review HERE
(12) Koh Gen Do Cheek Powder in PK 04: Review HERE
(13) Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder in 02 Medium (available at Nordstrom and Net-A-Porter): Mentioned HERE
(14) Chanel Retractable Kabuki Brush: Review HERE
(15) Azature Chocolate Diamond Nail Polish
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this video...may your foundation always be bulletproof ; )
Have a beautiful week...good things coming up this in the coming days!
--The Beauty Professor
**Some PR samples provided for review (the majority bought by me) however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.