|Above: Beautylish x Wayne Goss The Brow Set.|
Beautylish has become one of my favorite online retailers as of late. From its expanse of luxury beauty brands and niche skincare to its speedy delivery and handwritten notes, I am never disappointed with my experience. Beautylish darlings By Terry (reviewed HERE and HERE), Charlotte Tilbury (reviewed HERE), Koh Gen Do (reviewed HERE) and, most recently, Mila Moursi (reviewed HERE and HERE) are oft discussed on Beauty Professor and now I am excited to share the most recent collaboration between Beautylish and Wayne Goss: The Brow Set.
Kindly scroll on for more details and images as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: The brushes come in their own sturdy brush case.|
This streamlined set features three brushes for next-level brow maintenence:
- A short dense brush, excellent for applying creams and gels...it reaches the root with minimal effort, ensuring the most natural dispersal of product
- A two sided comb/brush for adeptly grooming brows
- A lush spoolie for additional precision and control of every brow hair
As a "natural brow" girl (AKA...little to no plucking and absolutely no waxing) I find that a touch of tinted brow product (like Anastasia Dipbrow) works well to define my already dark brows, adding additional depth, filling in sparse areas and leaving everything in place.
The Wayne Goss Brush #21 works perfectly to masterfully apply this creamy brow product and I then follow up with the other two brushes to make sure everything is in place for the day; the entire process takes me under a minute!
|Above: Three brushes for brow precision and customization.|
Official details, courtesy of Beautylish:
Three cruelty-free brushes for sculpting, filling, and styling your best brows yet.
Designed by Wayne. Handcrafted in Japan. Exclusively at Beautylish.
Brush 21 - Designed for use with all types of brow products, this flat, fine-tipped brush is crafted from the hair of water badger with just the right amount of stiffness for effortless application.
Brush 22 - A double-ended brush that features water badger bristles and a fine-toothed comb to groom and define brows and lashes alike.
Brush 23 - An upscale take on the classic spoolie, this cone-shaped brush is packed with soft bristles for applying and blending your favorite product evenly.
|Above: Close up.|
|Above: Natural brows...groomed + polished.|
Brows under control, thanks to the Wayne Goss The Brow Set...also wearing:
- *TEMPTUAir Foundation in Warm Beige (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush Contouring 300 Peachy Sculpt (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- By Terry Magnet'Eyes Palette (reviewed HERE)
- Anastasia Dip Brow in Dark Brown (reviewed HERE) applied at the roots with Wayne Goss Brush 21 and brushed with Brush 22 to evenly distribute the product.
- Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder #123 (reviewed HERE)
- Armour Beauty V Gloss in Audrey (reviewed HERE) and Brigitte (reviewed HERE) mixed together.
- Equipment Cara Camisole
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: The Wayne Goss The Brow Set is an excellent trio of brushes for those seeking a curated option for polished brows. Well-crafted and beautifully executed, the set is postured to reach staple status!
What are some of YOUR favorite procurments from Beautylish?
Good things ahead, including a NYFW-inspired look, a skincare update, a spotlight on beauty at Anthropologie (sale items are currently 30% off!) and a host of new fall products...I am also still working on replying to your latest comments and emails!
xx and have a blessed Sunday,
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.