|Above: 12 shades of Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Coverage Foundation Concentrate.|
Happy September, lovelies! Last month, I reviewed the Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Coverage Foundation Concentrate (HERE) and demonstrated application of the formula HERE. After receiving a host of requests for additional shade swatches, I am happy to report that I have a total of 12 different shades (there are 22 in all) in the fair-light through medium-dark range!
Kindly scroll on for more details, swatches of 12 shades and a beauty look featuring the foundation (and some new discoveries!) as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: The lineup.|
As aforementioned, my comprehensive review of the foundation can be found HERE, but in sum, the Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Coverage Foundation Concentrate:
- Is medium, buildable to full coverage in a few drops
- As the name implies, is highly concentrated...a little (4 or 5 drops) goes a very long way
- Blurs pores and instantly covers imperfections; this formula has a natural matte, skin-like finish that still feels light on the skin, even though its highly pigmented
- Possesses marvelous lasting power (6-7 hours, even in heat and humidity, before I need to touch up)
- Is unscented and friendly to sensitive skin
- Can be mixed with lighter formulas (e.g., BB creams, tinted moisturizers and moisturizers in general) to increase coverage
- All in all, is an excellent option for those seeking natural and lasting full coverage!
|Above: The foundation is housed in a frosted glass bottle and features a glass dropper to precisely distribute drops of the formula.|
On to the swatches:
|Above (from L-R): #12 Ivory, #26 Bisque Medium, #27 Bisque Neutral, #28 Bisque Taupe, #29 Bisque Golden and #33 Beige.|
Shades for Light to Light-Medium Skin Tones:
- *12 Ivory: @N/NW/NC 10-15
- *26 Bisque Medium: @N/NC 15-20
- *27 Bisque Neutral: @N/NC 20
- *28 Bisque Taupe: @NW 20
- *29 Bisque Golden: @N/NC 25
- 33 Beige: N/NC: 27
|Above (from L-R): #34 Beige Medium, #35 Beige Taupe, #36 Beige Golden, #52 Honey Light, #44 Golden Medium and #58 Honey Deep.|
Shades for Medium to Medium-Dark Skin Tones:
- *34 Beige Medium: @N/NC 27
- *35 Beige Taupe: @N/NW 25-27
- 36 Beige Golden: @N/NC 27-30
- *52 Honey Light: @N/NC/NW 40
- *44 Golden Medium: @N/NC 35
- *58 Honey Deep: @N/NC/NW 45
To create the beauty look below, I employed the use of the following products:
- Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Foundation in 36 Beige Golden (applied with a damp Beauty Blender)
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Compact Contouring 200 Beige Contrast, applied to cheeks for contour and highlighting. I am so over the moon for this latest release from By Terry. The exquisite contouring powder is a medium brown with no shimmer (compare with Burberry Earthy, reviewed HERE) and the highlighting powder delivers radiance without being shimmery...a true feat! A closeup of all of the powders in this marvelous range coming up soon!
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Plum Glow (reviewed HERE)...tapped on the apples of my cheeks for a subtle flush, I am loving this mauve shade for fall.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Compact in #4 (included HERE) in the T zone.
- Gucci Magnetic Eyeshadow Duo in Aristocratic (reviewed HERE)...both shades blended on upper lids and lower lash line.
- Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lip Color in Birkin Brown (pictured and swatched below)...this deep brown mahogany shade is definitely darker than I generally wear, but I love the rich hue and velvety finish. Perfectly wearable for fall! I have other shades in this formula and cannot wait to share swatches and looks in the very near future.
|Above: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Birkin Brown.|
|Above: Products for a flawless canvas.|
|Above: A truly exquisite light contouring option from By Terry.|
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Sunlit and ready for fall.|
The following images reflect all products in action in various lighting situations...
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you found the additional shade swatches of the Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Coverage Foundation Concentrate to be helpful in your quest for most befitting match. Although I have quite a collection of foundations at my disposal, I am happy to confirm that this formula is consistently in my regular rotation. Have YOU tried this foundation? Thoughts?
Good things ahead, including my closeups of the new By Terry contour powders, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipsticks and a host of fresh fall releases; my teaching schedule is back in full swing now but, as always, I'm committed to sharing beauty discoveries in earnest frequency!
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.