|Above: The contents of the Barney's NY Love Yourself Event Gift Bag...major, no?|
Hello! I hope your week is going well thus far. I couldn't let another day go by without alerting you to the swath of incredible beauty promotions and events taking place over the course of the next few days!
First up, the Barney's NY Love Yourself Event is in full swing. If you spend $200 on beauty and fragrance (which, in my opinon, is ever so easy at Barneys!), then you will receive an exclusive Barney's NY cosmetics case brimming over with a plethora of luxe beauty and skincare samples (collectively pictured above). This promotion is live now and will continue while supplies!
Some of my favorite products (specific to Barney's NY) as well as those I have my eye on include:
- Serge Lutens Compact Foundation in O40 (reviewed HERE)
- Absolutely ANYTHING from the Surratt Beauty line (thoroughly swatched HERE and HERE)
- Serge Lutens Quant-A-Soi Makeup Base (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Baume de Rose (reviewed HERE) and By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri Couleur in Rosy Babe (reviewed HERE)
- NARS Audacious Lipsticks in Marisa, Julie (reviewed HERE) and Raquel (reviewed HERE)
- Koh Gen Do Everything!
- Anything from the Valerie Joseph haircare line
|Above: Some of the delicious NARS Audacious Lipstick shades exclusive to Barney's NY.|
Next, if you live in Southern California (or will be in town) you are cordially invited to partake in one of the lovely NARS events taking place Thursday 9/11 through Sunday 9/14 at the Barney's Beverly Hills location! NARS specialists, straight from New York Fashion Week will be on hand to showcase the latest NARS products and apply the shades that catch your eye. For more information or to reserve a specific time slot for your visit, contact Barney's NY Beverly Hills NARS Counter Manager Dalbert Buitrago at (310) 276-4400. He's a pure delight...don't forget to tell him that the Beauty Professor sent you ; )
|Above: BP with Barney's Beverly Hills NARS Counter Manager Dalbert Buitrago.|
Additionally, the Neiman Marcus Beauty Event begins tomorrow, 9/11 and runs through 9/21! Spending $125 on any beauty and fragrance purchase earns you a gorgeous, fall-inspired tote replete with samples (see example list in the image above) and should you spend more than $350, you'll also receive a sleek cosmetics case with more deluxe samples!
Some Neiman Marcus Beauty favorites (and those I have my eye on include):
- SK-II Pitera Essence Kit (reviewed HERE)
- Byredo Black Saffron fragrance (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- Bobbi Brownn Shimmer Brick in Sandstone (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE)
- Christian Louboutin Beauty Nail Colour in La Favorita
- Chantecaille 15 Year Anniversary Eye Shade Trio
|Above: At the Neiman Marcus Flagship in Dallas, TX. This store is near and dear to my heart!|
Finally, the Project Beauty Event (featuring beauty experts, an overview of beauty and skincare trends, special gifts with purchase...all in a gorgeous environment) is coming up at a Neiman Marcus near you...the dates and details for the two Southern California locations are as follows:
- Neiman Marcus Fashion Island: Saturday 9/13/14 at 9AM...contact Kimmie Nguyen to make a reservation ($25 deposit to hold your place, refundable to be used towards products on the day of the event). Kimmie can be reached at: (714) 548-5550 and (949) 759-1900 Ext. 2121 and make sure to tell her that the Beauty Professor sent you!
- Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills: Saturday 9/20/14 at 11:30 AM...contact Mishel Brown or Scott Reyes (310) 550-5900 Ext. 2087 to make your reservation and, if you think of it, kindly mention Beauty Professor.
**I'll be in attendance and hope to see you there!
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: So many major beauty opportunities this week...I hope you saw something that caught your fancy because these promotions take "gift with purchase" to an entirely different level!
Also, will YOU be attending the special NARS event at Barney's Beverly Hills or an upcoming Project Beauty at the Neiman Marcus Fashion Island or Beverly Hills locations? Dear readers, I am still adjusting to new work hours and am in the process of responding to your comments and emails. Please know that they are greatly appreciated and have not gone unnoticed!
Much more soon...xx
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.