|Above: April and May call for a major makeup bag edit.|
Hello, lovelies! My latest article for the Neiman Marcus publication, theblog, is live and can be viewed HERE.
Focused on updating one's makeup bag for the warmer months, the products (with their respective reviews) discussed include:
- La Prairie Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster (review HERE)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Intensive Brightening Mask
- La Mer Reparitive Skin Tint (review HERE)
- Trish McEvoy Perfect Foundation Brush #76
- Omorovicza Mineral Touch (review HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Lueur Stylo Highlighting and Brightening Pen (review HERE)
- Kate Somerville IllumiKate Concealing Eye Cream (review HERE)
- Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Kit
- Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint (review HERE)
- Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder (review HERE)
- Chantecaille The Glacier Eye Shadow Trio
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tints (review HERE)
- Chanel Le Volume Mascara in Prune (review HERE)
- Christian Dior Creme de Rose (review HERE)
- La Prairie Cellular Lip Color Effects Gloss in Maribou (review HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer Crystal Gloss in Coral (review HERE)
- Sisley Phyto Twist in Berry (review HERE)
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Nude Vanille (review HERE)
- Guerlain Kiss Kiss in Fall in Rose (review HERE)
- Orlane Paris Soileil Cuivre Compact Bronzer
- Ramon Monegal Pure Mariposa (review HERE)
|Above: Springtime beauty look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed the overview of my article...please don't forget to leave a comment at the end of the actual piece on the Neiman Marcus blog if you end up visiting!
Good things ahead...foundation, new products, a fresh FOTD and a video tutorial...any requests?
What is new in YOUR corner of the world?
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.