To commence my post-Christmas blogging flow, I offer a simple FOTD: a clean canvas punctuated by untamed hair and soft coral lip color.
Kindly scroll on for additional images and a full product breakdown...
2. Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation in #22 Natural Beige, buffed into skin with a damp Beauty Blender (all shades swatched HERE)
3. RMS Buriti Bronzer (as a contour and for facial warmth...applied with an angled brush)
4. Surratt Artistique Blush in Duchess (a delightfully pale peach) on the apples of cheeks (swatched HERE)
5. Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation Illuminator in Sheer Beige, dabbed along the light catching points of the face (reviewed HERE)
6. Chanel Poudre Universelle in Preface (new for Spring 2014) to set makeup
1. Surratt Autographique Eyeliner in Chat Noir (along upper lids for a subtle cat eye...simply phenomenal formula)
2. Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Initiation smudged along lower lash line
3. Chantecaille Supreme Cils Mascara (incredible formula...review soon!)
1. USLU Airlines lipstick in AAL, a soft bright peach with medium coverage (additional images below)
2. Buxom Full On Lip Cream in White Russian on center of lower lip
Total application time: about eight minutes.
|Above: USLU Airlines Lip Color in AAL, a soft coral salmon. This German-made formula is organic and extremely hydrating. LOVE.|
|Above: Every lipstick in the USLU Airlines line is named after an international airport...clever, indeed.|
|Above: Swatches of AAL (heavy and light) reveal the gorgeous natural sheen and significant pigmentation of the formula.|
Bottom Line: Two weeks off (which has now dwindled down to nine days...oh my!) means unbrushed hair, relaxed, casual makeup and the most comfortable clothes known to (wo)man! I am loving the USLU Airlines lip color formula and cannot wait to feature AAL's baby pink little sister, FBU, in an upcoming post. Speaking of imminent posts, next up, a video featuring nearly twenty new products (some of which are mentioned in this very post) that have quickly become a part of my current skincare and beauty routines.
Prepare for product overload ; )
--The Beauty Professor
**A couple products mentioned are PR sample provided for review (the majority, purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. This post contains affiliate links as well unaffiliated links for your convenience; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.