|Introducing the Surratt Beauty Surreal Skin Foundation.|
New foundation alert! Available online at Sephora the week of 4/17/16, the Surratt Beauty Surreal Skin Foundation promises buildable coverage, a natural finish and impressive lasting power. I have had the distinct pleasure of testing it for the past month and couldn't be more thrilled with its performance.
Kindly scroll on for preliminary details and host of images as well as the Bottom Line...
|Cheering for the impending release whilst wearing Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes in Neutral Eyes (reviewed HERE) on the eyes and Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE) on the lips. Shirt by Equipment France.|
|A luxe brush and creamy, long-lasting formula set this foundation apart from its contemporaries.|
Official details, courtesy of Surratt Beauty:
- Innovative new component dispenses the foundation through an angled brush for effortless application and quick touch-ups
- Oil-free, self-setting formula gives optimal skin-perfecting coverage with a longwearing, natural finish that is virtually undetectable
- Surreally perfect skin instantaneously appears with the push of a button and the wave of a wand...skin tone evens and pores and fine lines mysteriously disappear
|The foundation comes in 15 versatile shades...a full spectrum of swatches and shade descriptions to come!|
Some of my Surratt Beauty favorites including the:
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Barbe A Papa (reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush (reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Autographique Eyeliner (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Automatique Lip Crayon in Scantilly Clad (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara and Lash Curler
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you found this Surratt Beauty Surreal Skin Foundation alert exciting and invite you to keep an eye out for its release on 4/17/16.
Just before the official launch, I will be sharing a comprehensive review with swatches of all shades and detailed shade descriptions. In short, this foundation is definitely worth the wait!
Good things ahead, including a Sephora Sale shopping list and a Tom Ford Soleil Collection overview. Looking forward to sharing ; )
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.