|On heavy rotation.|
Happy Easter Sunday! What are your plans? Today, I am excited to share some sublime skincare and beauty that have been on heavy rotation this past month. Effortless yet effective, these products are the absolute embodiment of springtime!
Kindly scroll on for more details, swatches and images of the products in action as well as the Bottom Line...
Fragrance + Skin:
(1) *Lanvin Eclat de Fleurs: A veritable bouquet of spring flowers, this dreamy modern classic features notes of pear, rose and sandalwood. The flacon is stunning and the juice it holds is breathtakingly pretty.
(2) *Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner (reviewed HERE): My skin has been extra reactive lately, probably due to weather changes, a lot of product testing and minimal sleep. That being said, this toner never fails to reset my balance and heal blemishes and irritation, practically overnight. One week of faithful usage and my skin is happy and back to normal...I hope to never be without this gem.
(3) *Oribe Cote d'Azur Hair & Body Oil: Drenched with the decadent signature scent of the Oribe Gold Lust product line, this fresh peach-meets-sunlight-meets-beach fragranced oil envelopes skin with nourishing
(4) *NEST Candle Apricot Tea: Warm weather evenings call for a light home scent and this candle perfectly suits my needs; the sweet apricot is tempered by a rich, dry tea note that refreshes and relaxes the senses.
(5) *Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Light in Starlight (formula also reviewed HERE): Pure liquid light with a pink champagne glow; mixed into foundation or applied atop base, it's absolutely perfect for the warmer months.
(6) *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Lotus Glow (reviewed HERE): The smallest dab brings cheeks to life in seconds...sad this is limited-edition but happy it's still available!
(7) *Edward Bess All Over Seduction in Paradise (reviewed HERE): A radiant, peachy pink, this highlighter adds a tender dewiness to skin for a gorgeous, just flushed look.
(8) *Tom Ford Bronzing Powder in Bronze Age (reviewed HERE): I am loving a touch of this darkest bronze shade in the Tom Ford collection; it is almost matte with a natural tan finish that looks mimics a sunscreen-free week on the beach.
(9) Le Metier de Beaute True Color Eyeshadow in Spicy: A finely-milled formula with impressive color payoff, this neutral khaki bronze works so well as an all over wash of color on the eye lids. It's often sold out so snatch it up when you can!
(10) *Physician's Formula Extensions Mascara (also reviewed HERE): A two part process that yields magnificent results, the mascara adds depth and volume while the fibers create insane length that stays intact for hours on end...completely worth experimenting with.
(11) *Chantecaille Galactic Gloss in Polaris (reviewed HERE): Deeply hydrating and enchantingly iridescent, this plush gloss works well on its own or over lip color for an entrancing gleam.
(12) *Tom Ford Extra-Rich Lipstick in Le Mepris (also available at Nordstrom): I am completely smitten with this lush and pigmented summer release from Tom Ford (4 shades in total to be featured on BP soon). A truly vibrant coral with a shiny, cream finish, this formula is transcendently lovely...you can get a better glimpse of Le Mepris in the images at the end of the post...two coats on the lips and I was good to go.
(13) *Giorgio Armani Prima Lip + Eye Perfector (reviewed HERE): This new treatment cream works just as well on the eyes as it does on the lips to intensely moisturize, prime, banish fine lines and extend the wear of lipstick (or other make up). So brilliant and always in my cosmetic bag.
(14) *Smith + Cult Gloss in Life in Photographs (formula reviewed HERE): A tender milky pink, this shade is understated elegance...if you haven't tried the moisturizing, extra shiny Smith and Cult lip gloss formula yet, this is a marvelous place to start!
(15) Christian Dior Dior Addict Sparkling Lip Gloss in Ultradior Shock: A super sparkly, non-sticky, sheer and luminous pink that reminds me of a discontinued Chanel Glossimer (anyone remember Astral?); I love wearing this over nude lip liner for full, neutral pink looking lips.
|Bright, balanced skin, lilting fragrance and serious glow.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|All about eyes.|
|Le Metier de Beaute Spicy swatch in direct sunlight...so much pigment and radiance.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Tom Ford Extra-Rich Lip Color in Le Mepris...bold yet wearable.|
The following images reflect all products in action in afternoon sunlight (tank top from ASOS)...
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this product overview and would be very interested in hearing about what you've been loving as of late!
Good things ahead, including a fresh foundation-intensive, a few new Le Metier de Beaute favorites, some key picks from the Tom Ford Soleil Collection (preliminarily reviewed HERE) and a host of beauty and skincare procurements...almost caught up on your most recent emails and excited to finish replying to comments ; )
Have a blessed Easter Sunday!
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.