|13 Glowy Foundations...just in time for spring!|
My affinity for foundation formulas knows no end! Since starting Beauty Professor, I have been fueled by the desire to continually discover the latest and greatest in foundation formulas. If you haven't yet been witness to this obsession, simply type "foundation" into my search bar for an endless array of swatches of nearly every base imaginable! The past few months have been rife with new foundation releases...especially radiant ones. Consequently, I am happy to offer you a video overview of 13 glowy foundations--ranging from sheer to full coverage--that will get you ready for the imminent sunshine of springtime.
Kindly scroll on for the video, images of the foundations and a host of swatches in various lighting situations as well as the Bottom Line (which features a special Beauty Professor event announcement!)...
|A swatch of Rodial Glamstick in Bite in direct sunlight...this creamy balm has the opacity of a lipstick!|
--Makeup + Foundation Formulas (with links to their respective reviews) Discussed--
- By Terry Light-Expert Click Brush in #05 Peach Beige (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Tom Ford Illuminating Duo in Moodlight (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Disco Dust (reviewed HERE): Currently backordered everywhere but I found it still in stock at Saks!!!
- Rodial Glam Stick in Bite (swatched below)
- Versaille sweatshirt and Equipment Blouse from Nordstrom
(5) Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Beige (reviewed HERE)
(9) *By Terry Light-Expert Click Brush Foundation in #05 Peach Beige (reviewed HERE)
(12) *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Fluid Foundation in 030 (reviewed HERE)
(13) *Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation in Light-Medium 30 (reviewed HERE)
|All 13 foundations in order of their appearance in the video.|
|Swatches of the first 6 formulas in mixed outdoor lighting.|
|Swatches of the first six shades in direct sunlight with a flash.|
|Swatches of the last seven formulas in mixed outdoor lighting.|
|Swatches of the last seven formulas in direct sunlight with a flash.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I truly hope you enjoyed this video and, as always, welcome your questions and comments. Which glowy foundation has caught YOUR eye?
SAVE the DATE // I am excited to announce that I will be hosting the Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills Project Beauty on Saturday, February 27th! The free event, which features a cavalcade of new spring beauty as well as sips and snacks and an array of beauty and skincare brand experts, will begin at 11 AM! If you are a Southern CA local (or will happen to be in the area at the time), please plan on attending...it would be wonderful to meet you in person.
Good things ahead, including another Tom Ford eyeshadow closeup, a Rodial beauty feature, a Valentine's Gift Guide and a host of new product procurements!
xx and have a lovely weekend,
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.