|Above: Both Marc Jacobs Beauty Black Friday sets in harmony.|
Happy Thanksgiving, lovelies! What are your plans? I am still in the midst of travel and cannot wait to soon recapitulate what has been an incredible week in New York City.
In the meanwhile, I am thrilled to share that Marc Jacobs Beauty has two exclusive sets for Black, or should I say #Blacquer Friday: The Contour and Glow Brush Set + The Paint It Blacquer - Blacquer Collection. The rich and luminous obsidian tone of the products in the collection is undeniably gorgeous and their utilitarian and classic nature will have you reaching for them time and again.
Kindly scroll on for all of the details and a copious amount of images as well as the Bottom Line...
Up first is the *Marc Jacobs Beauty Contour & Glow Brush Collection. Available exclusively at MarcJacobsBeauty.com, this #BlacquerFriday trio, which retails for $105, features the ultimate in contouring tools:
- The Shape Contour Brush: the special oval shape of this contouring brush places contouring and highlighting powders exactly where you want them, for bold payoff and a sleek look. I love using this with the cream-based Tom Ford Shade + Illuminate (reviewed HERE) to add depth and dimension to the face.
- The Blush Angled Blush Brush: this angled blush brush is perfectly shaped to create a diffused glow across your cheeks; try using this brush to apply Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush in Obsessed (reviewed HERE) to the apples of the cheeks for a lit from within look.
- The Bronze Bronzer Brush: this luxurious bronzing brush is oversized to deliver the instant gratification of a healthy bronzed look. I use this fluffy wonder to sweep bronzer on my lower cheekbones and along the perimeter of my face for a warmth that looks entirely natural.
|Above: The Shape.|
|Above: The Blush.|
|Above: The Bronze.|
|Above: All three brushes.|
|Above: The ultra-soft bristles ensure expert application of product.|
|Above: I've been grabbing for these constantly.|
|Above: Paint It Blacquer.|
Next up is the *Paint It Blacquer – Blacquer Collection...this stunning onyx-hued trio, which retails for a very reasonable $50, includes:
- O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara: Create eye-opening, smudge-proof definition with O!Mega Lash to lengthen, define and volumize lashes. I am impressed by how full and lush my lashes look with just two coats.
- Magic Marc’er Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: Line eyes with the ultimate precision of Magic Marc’er. This waterproof liquid eyeliner lays down even, precise lines with ink so unique that it delivers shine that’s literally patented. I prefer to sweep the tip across my upper lid, as close to the lashline as possible (as pictured at end of post). This instantly makes lashes look darker and fuller!
- Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer: Finish your look with a coat of Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer nail polish, available for the first time in ultra-glossy Blacquer, for nails that shine like 30 coats of lacquer. I cannot get over how pigmented and reflective this shade is...it's edgy and positively luxe.
|Above: The O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara creates full, jet-black lashes in two coats.|
|Above: The fine tip of the Magic Marc’er Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner allows for precise and lasting application.|
|Above: Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Blacquer is jet-black and deeply shiny.|
The following images reflect the collection in action; I'm also wearing Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Gloss in Moonglow (reviewed HERE) on the lips...
|Above: Last look.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this overview of the exclusive, limited-edition Marc Jacobs Beauty Blacquer Collection for Black Friday! Which one catches YOUR eye?
Good things ahead, including my comprehensive Black Friday Guide (going live later on today) and, of course, a shopping list for Cyber Monday-only deals.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving...I am truly thankful for your friendship, readership and support...XO,
--The Beauty Professor
* PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.