|Above: My Marc Jacobs products, resplendent in my BP workspace.|
Despite the buzz surrounding the impending release of the Marc Jacobs Beauty line, I remained rather aloof to the collection's arrival because I knew I would be nowhere near a Sephora on its debut date due to a cross country road trip to Wyoming (full recap soon!). However, much to my delight, our afternoon stopover in Las Vegas allowed me to peruse the line first hand at the lovely Sephora at the Venetian.
Exactly 30 minutes (and one 20% off VIP perk later), I left with 10 carefully curated items that I am excited to share in the video below. I have great plans to execute more specific reviews for each product but in the meanwhile, felt that sharing my thoughts and initial swatches in form of a video would be the most time effective option for those of you curious about the line and its offerings...
Products Mentioned in the Video Include:
1. Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in #32 Beige Light
2. Quasar MD Plus laser
3. Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder in #300 Beige
4. Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush in #204 Obsessed
5. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayons in (Ro)Cocoa and Blacquer
6. Marc Jacobs Love Marc Lip Gel in #106 Moody Margot and #104 Dizzy Spell
7. Lust for Lacquer Lipgloss in #306 Sweet Escape
8. Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Lacquer in #142 Fluorescent Beige and #104 Funny Girl
Have YOU tried anything from the Marc Jacobs Beauty line yet? Thoughts?
--The Beauty Professor
** This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.