I've had a wretched head cold for the past week but serendipitously managed a FOTD with some of my favorite products as of late. Between tallying final grades at the college and incessantly blowing my nose, this was no easy feat! Thankfully, it seems I am finally on the mend as I type this post!
- Dior Airflash in Linen #201 (review of this newly-released shade forthcoming...it is a perfect match for NC 23-25 skin!) applied with a damp Beauty Blender
- Kevyn Aucoin Shade and Illuminate #01 applied on cheekbones for contour and warmth
- Guerlain Four Seasons Terracotta Bronzer in Nude 00 on cheeks for a pale, rosy flush
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar shadow in Bronze Moon on lids and lower lash line
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Feline Gaze eyeliner in Salome (a rich and glossy black) applied to my lower waterline
- Two coats of Guerlain Le 2 Mascara on upper and lower lashes
- NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder buffed lightly over entire face with Hourglass Retractable Foundation Brush to set makeup. This is the first totally translucent powder I have utterly loved in awhile...it is invisible, yet completely refining (review soon!!)
- One coat of MAC Up the Amp lip color (a bright, creamy violet) mixed with a single coat of Tom Ford Nude Vanille lip color...this creates the quintessential violet nude lip.
- Copious amounts of green tea, Kombucha, Vitamin C, Sudafed, Mucinex, herbal sinus tea and Afrin nose spray to function...lovely, indeed.
I hope you are having a happy and healthy week!
Have you tried any of the products in my FOTD? Thoughts?!
--The Beauty Professor
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.