I just returned from a 12 day road trip through the Southwest...Flagstaff, Santa Fe, Carlsbad and Tucson...and the dry desert climate gave me a myriad of opportunities to experiment with different foundations. In this image, I am wearing...
- Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation in Medium 54 (purchased on a whim, surprisingly good...review forthcoming!) applied with my Sephora Foundation Airbrush
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Bronzer in Netherway Cove
- Sunday Riley blush in Blushing
- Nars Foundation Powder in Santa Fe to set everything (how appropriate...review forthcoming)
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow in #15
- Beauty Is Life Matte Eyeshadow in Camel
- Too Faced Lip Cremes in Marshmallow Bunny and Naked Dolly (review forthcoming)
- Mally Volumizing Mascara
Some other foundations I used on this trip included: Givenchy Airy-Light Matte Radiance (in Mat Honey), By Terry Cover Expert in #9, Ellis Faas Skin Veil in #104, and Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Foundation in #7 and #9. Keep your eyes peeled for future FOTD's featuring these foundations!