Happy Friday! Today, I am excited to share an overview of some new springtime launches from Le Metier de Beaute--an exquisite independent beauty brand that has been near and dear to my heart for many years--as well as a full look with the products in action. Ever innovative and sophisticated, the fresh releases do not disappoint!
Additionally, I am hosting a beauty event at Neiman Marcus, Topanga on 5/4 and you are invited...all of the details at the end of this post.
Kindly scroll on for a breakdown of the new releases and an on-location look as well as the Bottom Line...
|The new Le Metier de Beaute launches.|
// THE NEW LAUNCHES // From cutting-edge skincare and versatile cream base to two stunning eyeshadow palettes in the shades of the season, the current launches are perfectly resplendent.
|The Le Metier de Beaute Perfector and Longevity Cream.|
My skin has had the privilege of testing out the new *Le Metier de Beaute Perfector (reviewed HERE), which harnesses the power of encapsulated 1% Retinol to combat hyperpigmentation, smooth skin and brighten one's visage. After three weeks of use, my skin is more refined with a fresh and glowing outcome. I can't wait to keep using this!
Complete details, courtesy of Neiman Marcus:
Developed with retinol, an anti-aging powerhouse, know for its ability to eliminate tonality and texture issues. The Perfector dramatically reduces dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and scarring. In just 28 days, uneven skin tones will disappear through the benefits of this powerful trio: 1% Retinol, 1% Hexylresorcinol, and TPM®. The Perfector also illuminates the skin while dramatically reduces dark spots, post-acne marks and sun damage. This luxe formulation stimulates collagen synthesis, brings elasticity back to skin and diminishes the appearance of pores.
The Technology that powers the product:
Designed to be an excellent complement to the *Le Metier de Beaute Perfector, the *Le Metier de Beaute Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Night Creme heals skin while you sleep, plumping and tightening skin while encouraging collagen production and radiance. My friends, this is a transcendent and sublime formula and my skin has never looked better; the unprecedented combination of ingredients truly contributes to observable changes in texture and clarity and, as with the Perfector, I look forward to continuing to integrate this into my skincare routine.
Official details, courtesy of Neiman Marcus:
|Haute Metals Palettes.|
The *Le Metier de Beaute Limited Edition Haute Metals Palettes (comprehensively reviewed HERE) round out the recent springtime releases; in two sets of shade ranges (the neutral Warm and wearable green Cool) that capture the carefree beauty of the season, these buttery shadows have excellent color payoff and substantial, crease-free lasting power. Absolutely brilliant!
Official details, courtesy of Neiman Marcus:
|Swatches of the Cool Palette in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of the Warm Palette in direct sunlight.|
|The complete look.|
// THE COMPLETE LOOK // For an effortless springtime approach, I used warm bronzes and light pinks to highlight the complexion while still looking completely natural.
- I evened my canvas with an application of the *Le Metier de Beaute Afterglow Foundation #9 (swatches of every shade and comprehensive review HERE)
- I used the Le Metier de Beaute Creme Eyeshadow Base in Multi--a rich brown--as an impromptu contour and bronzing base in the hollows of my cheeks and along the perimeters of my eyes (reviewed HERE). I love that this is such a multi-tasking gem!
- I used my ring finger to dab a bit of the *Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Poppy--a lovely natural pink--on the apples of my cheeks for a tender glow.
- For the eyes, I primed the orbital area with the *Le Metier de Beaute Creme Eyeshadow Base in Creme (reviewed HERE) and then proceeded to blend a few of the bronzy shades in the *Le Metier de Beaute Haute Metals Warm Palette (reviewed HERE) up to the brow bone.
- For lashes, I applied two coats of the *Le Metier de Beaute Precision Lash Extreme Mascara in Chat Noir for long and full lashes with excellent definition.
- Finally, I applied a coat of the *Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lipstick in La Vie En Rose (reviewed HERE) and topped it with a slick of the *Lip Creme in Array (reviewed HERE) for a quintessential pink lip with plenty of dimension.
|Swatches of the entire look in direct sunlight.|
The following images reflect all products in action...blouse (currently on sale) by Equipment France (it also comes in an off-white stripe combo), jeans by Frame and belt by Gucci...
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this glimpse at Le Metier de Beaute newness and would love to hear what has caught YOUR eye!
Also, if you are in the LA area (or plan to be in the area on 5/4/17), you are cordially invited to Project Beauty at Neiman Marcus Topanga. I am excited to be hosting this always incredible event and would be over the moon to see you there...details are below:
Good things ahead, including an on-location story (loving Dallas) and a beauty innovations feature...in the meanwhile, have a marvelous weekend.
--The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-17 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.