Kindly scroll on for more details, swatches and images of the products in action as well as the Bottom Line...Mila Moursi Triple Action Eye Contour Cream is genius. Housed in an airtight tube to keep active ingredients at their full potency, this formula is instantly hydrating and the metal applicator tip adds a cooling sensation that is positively revitalizing!
Thicker than a gel but lighter than a traditional cream, the texture is soothing and absorbs immediately; the scent is incredibly light and doesn't irritate my perpetually sensitive (thanks, allergies and contact lens) eyes.
Designed to tighten, brighten and lift on contact, I am finding myself using this cream both morning and night for added reinforcements. Although I don't battle major dark circles, my compromised sleeping schedule has definitely created some bags and this cream has made a difference. I like to apply a bit with the cooling tip, then use my ring finger to gently tap it into my orbital area.
Like everything in the Mila Moursi line, consistency is emphasized and valued over the promise of instant results and so I shall continue to use this regularly and weigh back in next month. So far, however, my mom and I are both loving our experience with this formula!
Official details, courtesy of Barney's NY:
Depuff. Refresh. Brighten.
- This brightening eye cream combines the ultimate in nature and science to help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes
- Eyes are rejuvenated and fine lines reduced through the combination of plant-based, revitalizing anti-aging actives and moisturizing amino acids that mimic the skin’s natural moisturizing capabilities for optimal delivery
- Powerful anti-oxidant actives simultaneously shield the eye’s delicate skin from environmental stress
Key Ingredients: Combination of anti-aging peptides, Marine Extracts, Oat Extract, and plant-based actives
|Above: Mila Moursi specialists applying the Triple Action Eye Contour Mask during a special event at Barney's Beverly Hills.|
The Triple Action Eye Contour Mask is excellent for moments when additional eye care is called for. The gel half moon masks, which are drenched in a concentrated formula designed to combat fine lines and instantly brighten, nestle neatly in the lower orbital area and stay in place for the 15-20 minute treatment time until removed. Any remaining serum should subsequently be massaged into the skin (rather than rinsed) to take full advantage of the sachet.
Absolutely apropos to address eye concerns incurred during the the pre- and post-holiday festivities of the month, now is a perfect time to test the eye mask's transformative powers!
Official details, courtesy of Barney's NY:
Depuff. Refresh. Brighten.
- Reveal brighter, revitalized eyes with this no-rinse, one-step Bio Cellulose mask
- Boost skin’s microcirculation with a combination of lifting and firming anti-aging peptides
- Eye contour area is hydrated with hyaluronic acid and collagen while Immortelle Extract combats fine lines
- Apple stem cells and Royal Jelly provide a natural lift for a lasting, eye-opening glow
Key ingredients: Royal Jelly, Immortelle Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Apple Stem Cells, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid
5 Pairs of 2 x 0.17 fl oz / 5ml Eye Contour Masks
|Above: With the gracious and radiant Mila Moursi at the debut of her new eye products at Barney's NY Beverly Hills.|
Edward Bess Flawless Illusion Transforming Full Coverage Foundation, some gems from Le Metier de Beaute and a gleaming pink gloss...full breakdown as follows:
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #02 (reviewed HERE) as a illuminating base.
- Edward Bess Flawless Illusion Transforming Full Coverage Foundation in shade Medium...this fragrance-free foundation is a solid cream with instant medium coverage that is effortlessly buildable to full coverage. As soon as I saw it on the Neiman Marcus website, I knew that I had to try it and I am certainly glad I acquiesced to my whim! I prefer to apply this with a slightly dampened Beauty Blender for the most seamless coverage and I would deem this a natural skin finish...it is neither dewy nor overly matte but it does take on a slightly radiant look (which I don't mind at all) over the course of wear. It banishes the look of pores and fine lines without looking like a mask and feels comfortable and breathable while boasting magnificent longevity. I am smitten, indeed!
- *Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Zinnia blended with my ring finger onto the apples of my cheeks. This gleaming medium pink offers a just pinched look with a slight glow...so uplifting and natural!
- *Le Metier de Beaute Indelible Eye Prism in Lurex...a golden light bronze with subtle luminosity, this easy to apply (hello, doe foot!) eye shadow makes for a beautiful wash of color over lids; it is also creaseless and incredibly long lasting. In the images that follow, I blended it on my upper lid and along my lower lash line for a warm, slightly shimmering effect.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Dualistic Gel Eye Liner in Sequoia...a rich and creamy brown (read: not quite matte, but no shimmer) in one of the smoothest formulas on the market, this eyeliner glides on without tugging and stays in place for hours For the look below, I applied a touch on my lower waterline and focused the majority of my attention on the upper lash line to create a softly smudged winged line.
- *Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Reckless Bloom...Ahh...there is just something about a new pink lip gloss to lift one's spirits. Estee Lauder had been captivating my attention lately with its gorgeously high-performance releases and this latest formula in the lip color range does not disappoint. Pigmented, hydrating and long wearing without feeling particularly sticky, this gloss offers a mirror like shine that adds volume and dimension to the lips. Couple that with a subtle vanilla scent that is alluring without being overpowering and this gloss isn't leaving my handbag any time soon!
|Above: Cheeks and lips under control.|
|Above: The Edward Bess Flawless Illusion Foundation comes in a sleek and shiny compact.|
|Above: Shade Medium is a befitting match for|
Meet a breakthrough smart-makeup that redefines foundation and defies all expectations. The revolutionary formula combines the moisture benefits of a cream based makeup with optic blurring powders to create the illusion of an immaculate complexion. Pure color pigments transform within this cream-to-powder formula to deliver full coverage that remains lightweight and comfortable on the skin. Built-in memory technology ensures this unique two-in-one formula blends seamlessly so the complexion looks dramatically smoother and more perfected.
|Above: Buildable and long lasting with a natural, skin finish, I have a feeling I will be reaching for this foundation all season!|
|Above: A swatch of Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Reckless Bloom...a gorgeous nude rose.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
The following images reflect all products in action // My sweater is Topshop, choker is by Loren Stewart (also reviewed HERE) and coat is from Nordstrom...
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this introduction to these new innovations from the Mila Moursi line (also available at Beautylish and SpaceNK). I have been nothing but pleased with everything I've tried from this elite collection and am excited to continue to monitor results with the eye products. Additionally, the Edward Bess Flawless Illusion Foundation is a marvelous full coverage option, I always have much love for the Le Metier de Beaute line (close up of some of my brand favorites forthcoming) and I cannot wait to get my hands on more shades of the brand new Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss!
If anything from Neiman Marcus has caught your eye, it's not too late to get it by Christmas! Order by noon CT on Wednesday and get free rush delivery with code: NMQUICK
Good things ahead, including new product procurements galore...have a beautiful Christmas week!
What are your plans for this exciting time of year?
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.