|Above: Style Note #1...On the cusp of heading in...wearing a Paige Denim Trudy blouse, Frame cutoffs and All Saints Dorica sandals (my current obsession and also on sale right now!).|
I hope your week is off to a lovely start, dear readers. We are still in the midst of travel! Over the weekend, we left Miami (discussed HERE) and headed to the Boca Raton Resort; en route, we passed The Bal Harbor Shops and, consequently, embraced a brief detour.
After picking up a pair of Frame denim at Intermix (killer sale) and a pair of waterproof Nike high tops for an upcoming trip, we entered the home-away-from-home otherwise known as Neiman Marcus for a bit of beauty perusal. Much to my delight, the new Tom Ford Noir Collection had just arrived but an hour before, and I engaged in a hasty swatching session to show you its dark beauty.
Kindly scroll on for more details, swatches and images of the collection in action as well as the Bottom Line...
The Noir Collection consists of seven products:
- Nail Lacquer in Black Out...a deep, glossy black with fine silver shimmer.
- Lip Color in First Time (also reviewed HERE)...this is one of my favorite shades in the Tom Ford line. The LE black textured casing makes this a collectors item, indeed.
- Waterproof Extreme Mascara...I am loving the lush, pigmented and long lasting formula for my lashes...more on this soon.
- Lash Tips Mascara-Pure Colbalt...designed to add a pop of color to the ends of lashes, this is a creative take on a traditional eye look.
- Lash Tips Mascara-Burnished Gold...I saw this shade in action at the counter...it brightens the face and adds an element of festivity. Perfect for the holidays!
- Eye Defining Pencil in Navy Black...a rich indigo blue, this is a fresh way to define the eyes.
- Cream and Powder Eye Color in Night Sky...the blue-toned charcoal shades are a novel take on the classic smoky eye and will flatter a spectrum of skin tones.
Close ups and swatches...
|Above: A swatch of First time...the textured black case is next-level gorgeous!|
|Above: Lash Tips Mascara--Burnished Gold.|
|Above: Lash Tips Mascara Pure Colbalt.|
|Above: Night Sky.|
|Above: Night Sky compact.|
|Above: Night Sky powder.|
|Above: Night Sky cream.|
|Above: Swatches of Night Sky in indoor lighting.|
|Above: Black Out on the nails.|
|Above: Extreme Mascara...loving this formula!|
|Above: Black Navy Eye Pencil.|
|Above: Warm light swatches.|
|Above: Cool light swatches.|
|Above: Trying to relax.|
In the above image, I am wearing:
- By Terry Light Expert Click Brush Foundation in #10 (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Blush in Spicy Petal
- Tom Ford Waterproof Extreme Mascara
- Tom Ford Lip Color in First Time (also reviewed HERE)
|Above: The Boca Raton Resort...the 1920's architecture is stunning, no?|
|Above: Style Note #2...Wearing Tom Ford mascara and First Time lipstick along with a new Topshop Wrap Front Jumpsuit and heels from Paul Green...on our way to dinner!|
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this swatch and style-infused post and can't wait to hear what you pick up from the Tom Ford Noir Collection...do tell!
I am working on responding to all comments and email this week; travel has definitely thrown off my normal routine and I am doing my best to balance everything while securing a bit of down time as well...thanks, as always, for your patience and support.
Good things ahead...xx,
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.