|Above: The Gucci Face Lustrous Glow Foundation.|
For months, those entrenched in social media have caught glimpses of the next big luxury beauty line with an iconic logo and a single moniker: GUCCI. Today, the wait is (somewhat) over since they became available for pre-order on the Neiman Marcus website. The very reasonable ship date of 9/29/14, coupled with all that is good about the Neiman Marcus Beauty Event, is compelling me to fill my bag for checkout this very minute!
Kindly scroll on for my curated list from the line as well as the Bottom Line...
The products I have my eye on include:
- Gucci Face Lustrous Glow Foundation (pictured at top of post): An impressive 18 shades and promises of buildable coverage and a radiant complexion with a soft luster are alluring indeed...there's no doubt that I'll be trying this foundation (likely in shade 50 and/or 60).
|Above: This powder. No other words necessary.|
- Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder: This gorgeous piece of art-meets-beauty comes in six shades (I will likely opt for shade 30) and I appreciate the double decker approach...chic and hygienic.
- Gucci Luxurious Moisture-Rich Lipstick in Cipria: A soft peachy pink nude in soon to be classic packaging. Yes!
- Gucci Vibrant Demi-Glaze Lip Lacquer in Breathless: A creamy nude pink to compliment Cipria (and everything for that matter). It doesn't help that it shares a name with one of my favorite Jean Seberg films.
|Above: Opulent Volume Mascara.|
- Gucci Opulent Volume Mascara: With a title worthy of a SAT vocabulary section, this volume building formula sounds divine.
|Above: Golden Glow Bronzer.|
- Gucci Golden Glow Bronzer: The picture may not show it, but this palette is divided into four shades for sheer, customizable color!
|Above: Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Quad in Crystal Copper.|
- Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Quad in Crystal Copper: These four warm shades of varying intensity look entirely wearable, no?
|Above: Spicy Petal.|
- Gucci Sheer Blushing Powder in Spicy Petal: This peachy pink looks right up my alley!
|Above: Iconic Gold.|
- Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Mono in Iconic Gold: This will be brilliant as a single wash of color all over the eye.
- Gucci Magnetic Color Duo in Sunset: These two shades are so rich and would look marvelous on a spectrum on eye colors.
|Above: Burnt Cinnamon.|
- Gucci Bold High-Gloss Lacquer in Burnt Cinnamon: This polish feels "very fall" and I want it on my nails immediately!
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: Now that the products are accessible, I am more intrigued with the Gucci Makeup line than I initially thought I would be. The packaging is stunning and the colors of the products seem luxuriously wearable and suited for everyday use. I cannot wait to experience the line in person and will keep you, dear readers, abreast on the projected date for in-store arrival!
Will YOU be trying anything from the Gucci beauty line? What has caught YOUR eye? Do share!
I hope your week is going well...good things ahead including my NM Project Beauty haul, new product reviews a-plenty and foundation swatches galore (I promise!).
Press on...the weekend is almost here!
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.