|Above: BP, Tyler + Jethro on the road.|
The arrival of August delivers the opportunity to take a family vacation; our work schedules are insane, but we make sure to carve away some time to get away and recharge, preferably in someplace peaceful and serene. This year, joined by my brother and parents, we've headed back to the Southwest, specifically Tucson, AZ to stay at one of our favorite resorts, the Loews Ventana Canyon.
Kindly scroll on for images from our adventure, a casual vacation FOTD and product breakdown as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: Can't beat desert sunsets...almost there!|
|Above: The Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is designed to blend in with the picturesque canyon within which it is nestled.|
|Above: Gorgeous cacti at every turn.|
Here is a simple FOTD from the second day of our trip...I am also wearing a Free People Long Beach Tank Top (I have this basic in yellow and black and adore its simple stylings!).
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- Goldfaden MD Sunvisor SPF 30, available at Bloomingdales and Space.NK (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation in #05 Natural (reviewed HERE), applied with a damp Beauty Blender
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze + Glow (reviewed HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric in #503 Daybreak (reviewed HERE) applied to the apples of the cheeks
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara in Dark Brown (reviewed HERE)
- The Cle de Peau Eye Color Quad in #307 Stellar Gaze, available at Nordstrom and Saks (and reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass 1.5MM Gel Eye Liner along the lower waterline (recently reviewed HERE)
- Two coats of Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in 030 Prune (reviewed HERE)
- A light dusting of Surratt Beauty Diaphane Powder (reviewed HERE) to set everything
- Cle de Peau Lipstick in #111 Gavno (new for Fall 2014), a glowing, light pinky-peach (full review soon)
- Buxom Lipgloss in Sophia (a cool, mauve-toned pink for full, healthy, shiny lips)
|Above: Clouds and cacti.|
|Above: A majestic sunset...tranquil roads ahead.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this diversion from the norm, coupled with a standard FOTD. More on my travels, as well as a copious amount of product reviews coming your way soon!
xx and have a lovely rest of the week,
--The Beauty Professor
**Some PR samples provided for review (the rest bought by me) however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.