|Above: No time (or desire!) to wash hair? Three braids at bedtime = wavy hair reflective of more effort than was actually expended!|
Today's look is appropriate for work while being ever so comfortable in warm weather...simple and restrained, it's black on black without an ounce of austerity.
Kindly scroll on for images, details, a beauty product breakdown and the Bottom Line...
|Above: The full look.|
Outfit + Accessory Details:
- Topshop High Neck Structured Tunic...for a similar style without the high neck, the Topshop Tiered Bodice Tunic Dress is a marvelous option.
- Via Spiga "Coco" Demiwedge Sandals...just enough lift for comfort and sophistication but still a lovely departure from high heels!
- Astley Clarke Sterling Silver Locket Necklace...a new addition for everyday wear.
|Above: These Via Spiga sandals will take me through the warmer months with ease...love the tiny platform.|
|Above: I think I need to reorganize my spare bookshelf...publisher review copies abound in chaos.|
|Above: Wavy hair.|
|Above: This full face look lasted all day...I took this after 8 hours of teaching.|
Products for the face include:
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge + By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi-Serum in #1 and #4 (one pump of each, mixed together and applied as a moisturizer, primer and illuminator...I talk about this process in my April Favorites video)
- Cle de Peau Cream Foundation O20 (reviewed HERE)
- Chanel Creme Blush in Destiny (as a contour and bronzer)
- Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Mystique (on apples of the cheeks)
- Tom Ford Translucent Finishing Powder in Ivory Fawn (lightly buffed over the entire face with the accompanying brush)
- By Terry Brow Mascara in #4
- Peripera Letter Me Waterproof Eye Crayon in Curiousity (strange spelling, incredible formula...full review soon!)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara
- MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Patent Pink (a lilac pink total go-to lately)
- Givenchy Gloss Interdit Ultra Shiny Color Plumping Effect in Impertinent Nude
|Above: The lilac lip...fresher than pink but still demure.|
|Above: Almost crossing the "glow" line...fairly certain my house was over 85 degrees when I took this!|
What is working for YOU this week?
--The Beauty Professor
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.