Hello dear readers...I hope your week is going well! Mine has been an intense combination of lots of work, promising opportunities and very little sleep. Despite this hectic schedule, I am thrilled to be able to share my latest video; here is my everyday look tutorial featuring a collection of favorite product discoveries...this look is polished, work appropriate and can be achieved quickly in the morning!
1. NUDE Progenius Oil
2. LMdB Peau Vierge
3. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream
4. Beauty Blender
5. Daniel Sandler Sculpt and Slim
6. Daniel Sandler Watercolor Blush in Cherub
7. Jouer Lip Enhancer
8. Billion Dollar Brow Powder-Taupe + Brush
9. Cle de Peau Concealer-Beige
10. By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon + Brown Perfection
11. Surratt Beauty Smokey Eye Baton in Cendres
12. Surratt Beauty Relevee Eyelash Curler:
13. Chantecaille Supreme Cils Mascara
14. Surratt gloss in Coquette
15. Lime Crime Babette
Bottom Line: Even though this video was over 20 minutes long, I assure you that I am able to run through the actual process with these products in well under ten minutes when I am not incessantly talking to a camera! Truly, these items are easy to work with, yield great efficacy and last for hours on end.
Have YOU tried/do YOU use anything included in this video? I would love to hear your thoughts!
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and I welcome your questions and comments! Exciting videos and posts ahead on Beauty Professor including an in-depth view of the By Terry Spring 2014 Collection, the results of my mystery haircare challenge and an insane amount of foundation swatches ; )
--The Beauty Professor
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.