|Above: Jouer Spring Sirens shoot in action.|
Kindly scroll on for all the details and a photo diary of the afternoon...
|Above: The shoot took place at the sleek and modern Milk Studios in LA.|
|Above: Before the shoot...straight from work, minimal makeup ; )|
|Above: Visiting with Jouer Head of PR extraordinaire (and dear friend!), Meg Young.|
|Above: Laura and Meg literally glowing at Milk Studios.|
|Above: Troy had a vision that involved super straight hair.|
|Above: Getting my hair prepped by Morgan Parks from the Nine Zero One Salon, Co-owned by Nikki Lee.|
|Above: Getting a requisite dose of bronzing from Troy's assistants, Veronica Faith and Aliana Moss. Jouer Founder, the gorgeous Christina Zibler, watching the process!|
|Above: Troy's skill is palpable...he works with immense speed and precision.|
|Above: Snapping a shot of the progress.|
|Above: In the midst of total transformation!|
Jouer products used for the complete look are as follows:
- Jouer Age-Repairing Perfector Cream Foundation in #4 and #5 as a concealer to even out the complexion.
- Jouer Luminizing Tinted Moisturizer in Bronze and Deep Bronze to create a radiant bronzed look.
- Jouer Mineral Face Powder in Perle Naturel and Perle Fonce to add a mattifying glow.
- Jouer Mineral Powder Blush in Peony for a natural pink flush.
- Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Pistachio as a subtle and sophisticated wash of color.
- Jouer Tinted Lip Enhancer in Cosmo for super shiny, barely there nude pink lips.
|Above: When it came to my eyes, he lit up with inspiration and asked his assistant to bring him a flower with small petals...he then proceeded to handcraft the most fanciful eyelashes known to man!|
|Above: Getting a final touch up before shooting with Troy.|
|Above: Shot taken by my mom.|
|Above: Having the best time a girl could hope to have!|
|Above: Wind machine + stick straight hair + real flower petal lashes = a wildly enjoyable shoot.|
|Above: Looking at the images with Troy...he is so supportive, gracious and encouraging...his kindness is contagious!|
|Above: A selfie moment with Troy...he is an expert on locating the most flattering lighting ; )|
|Above: With the inspiring Christina Zilber...it is always a complete joy to be able to visit with her.|
|Above: With the lovely Meg Young, directly following the shoot.|
|Above: Once the shoot was finished, we worked with professional photo retoucher Felipe Menezes to select a favorite image...he then worked his magical editing skills to make it its very best.|
|Above: With my mom and blog assistant, Laura, who kindly documented much of the day with the images in this post.|
Below: The Final Product
Jouer is an incredible independent cosmetics line and I highly recommend trying it if you haven't thus far...some of my favorite products include:
- Powder Eyeshadow in Maple (reviewed HERE)
- Cream Eyeshadow in Chiffon as a highlighter (reviewed HERE)
- Anti-Aging Moisture Primer (reviewed HERE)
- Meg and Sophia lipsticks (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Age-Repairing Perfector Cream Foundation (reviewed HERE)
I hope your week has been marvelous...I am currently at the RewardStyle Conference in Dallas and cannot wait to share my adventures in a post in the very near future. Next up, a Hearst Castle Look of the Day post as well as my comprehensive review of the Cle de Peau Cream Foundation!
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.