|Above: Products from the tutorial, resplendent in the afternoon sun.|
Here is a tutorial for one of my favorite daily face looks as of late, featuring some newly procured gems from Besame Cosmetics, Surratt Beauty and Armour Beauty, all of which perfectly lend themselves to a quick morning routine that yields a clean, polished, professional look!
- Nude Pro Genius Oil (reviewed HERE)
- LMdB Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Eye and Lip Cream (reviewed HERE)
- Besame Cosmetics Souffle Foundation in Honey (reviewed HERE)
- Beauty Blender
- Daniel Sandler Sculpt and Slim Compact
- Daniel Sandler Watercolor Blush in Cherub
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer in Neutral Medium
- Billion Dollar Brows brow powder in Taupe
- Surratt Beauty Autographique eyeliner (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Smokey Eye Baton in Cendres
- Chantecaille Supreme Cils Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Armour Beauty gloss in Candy + Edie
- Jouer Cream Eyeshadow in Chiffon (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Diaphane Loose Powder Compact
Bottom Line: Because I always seem to be in a rush in the morning (!), I love being able to rely upon these luxe, high-quality products to create a full face in a few minutes. More significantly, this look is formidable enough to last through an entire day (and often evening) of lecturing...truly marvelous!
I hope your week is off to a lovely start and can't wait to hear what's new in your life...good things ahead including reviews of Face Atelier, Surratt Beauty, Lipstick Queen, RMS, a FOTD and another daily makeup tutorial!
--The Beauty Professor
**Some products mentioned are PR samples provided for review, however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.