|Clockwise from top left: The Breakers, one of many opulent Breakers ballrooms & the famed Worth Avenue, post-swatching at the Guerlain boutique, the Breakers private beach, and evening makeup for dinner at the Brazilian Court's Cafe Boulud.|
Product swatches and reviews to surface in the imminent future include:
- Guerlain Parure Extreme Luminous Extreme Wear Foundation
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation
- Guerlain Terracotta Skin Healthy Glow Foundation
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Compact Foundation SPF 20
- Guerlain Parure Gold Compact Foundation
- Guerlain Parure Compact Foundation with Crystal Pearls SPF 20
- Guerlain Noir G Mascara
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzers/Summer 2012
- Guerlain Terra Soleia Powder Bronzer Compact for Summer 2012
- Le Metier de Beaute Tickled Pinks Lip Cremes (in Two Lips and Mum's the Word)
- Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Foundation
- Le Metier de Beaute Summer 2012 gift with purchase (bronzing fluid and powder duo)
- Plus...two Le Metier de Beaute products not yet on the market...a new eye makeup remover and cleanser.
Despite all of this makeup immersion, I did find a wealth of time to enjoy the pools, pristine beach and Italian Renaissance architecture of the Breakers and feel more rested than I have in a long time. Now that my 2011-2012 school year is over, let the summertime blogging commence!