I am finally all caught up replying to almost every Beauty Professor-related comment and email and goodness, that feels incredible! Thanks, as always, for being such a supportive, responsive and interactive community of beauty lovers!
I wanted to share my latest story for the Neiman Marcus blog...the full story--all about new beauty for this new year--can be read HERE. Please leave me a comment if you end up swinging by the site!
Additionally, the full product rundown--with links to my respective reviews on BP--are as follows:
- Orlane B21 Extraordinaire Youth Reset (reviewed HERE)
- Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift (reviewed HERE)
- Omorovicza Gold Eye Lift (reviewed HERE)
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- Chantecaille Future Skin (reviewed HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Maestro Glow Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Powder Blush Duo in Plum Flower (reviewed HERE)
- Le Marc Lip Créme in Georgie Girl (reviewed HERE)
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Discreet Nude
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this beauty story overview!
Good things ahead, including a fresh FOTD, a Natasha Denona feature, some skincare talk and a foundation-centric video.
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.