What do you find endlessly fascinating? For me, one of the most riveting things to do is to take a peek inside someone's cosmetics bag! There is just something so captivating about exploring a personally-curated collection of essentials...I generally learn more about the person and am inspired by the discovery of new beauty products. I am excited to share a video that offers a glimpse into my own makeup bag; I hope you find it intriguing!
Kindly scroll on for the video, a full product breakdown and a host of images as well as the Bottom Line...
Cosmetics Bag Close Up: As mentioned in the video, I picked up this Saint Laurent makeup bag from Italian online retailer Luisaviaroma, which specializes in a plethroa of luxury goods. The stunning jet black leather is soft yet sturdy (love the flat bottom--it stands upright on its own) and the gold zipper pull features the iconic interlocking "YSL" and tassel for immediate chic. It is large enough to comfortably fit all of my "must-haves" yet small enough to fit comfortably in a handbag. Simply beautiful!
|The pouch comes in an opulent dust bag (lined for additional protection).|
|Sleek YSL zipper pull and tassel for added flair.|
|The inside features a large main compartment and small side compartment for eyeliner, lipliner and small brushes.|
|Standing on its own.|
|Makeup bag spill!|
- *Edward Bess Hair Hero
- *Saint Laurent Cosmetics Bag
- The Beautiful Fall (reviewed HERE)
- *By Terry Click Brush #5 (reviewed HERE)
- *Natasha Denona Cream Face Glow (reviewed HERE)
- *Mila Moursi Triple Action Eye Cream (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Baume de Rose Gloss (reviewed HERE)
- Clé de Peau Concealer in Beige (also available at Clé de Peau Beauté and reviewed HERE)
- *Chantecaille Compact Soleil St. Barth (reviewed HERE)
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Plum Glow (reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Sculpting Brush (reviewed HERE)
- *Jenny Patinkin Kitten Paw Brush (reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Petite Smoky Eye Brush
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Dolce Vita (reviewed HERE)
- *Le Metier de Beaute Dualistic Gel Eyeliner in Tamarack (reviewed HERE)
- *Giorgio Armani Brow Pencil in Wood
- *Edward Bess Defining Lip Liner in Barely
- Surratt Beauty Prismatique Lips in Cultive (reviewed HERE)
- *Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss Lip Gloss in 101 Nude Beige (reviewed HERE)
- *Arcona Eye Dew (reviewed HERE)
- *Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Silky Moist Powder in #123 (reviewed HERE)
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- *Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Color in L'Ete Indien (reviewed HERE)
|Eyes and lips.|
|Swatches of eye and lip products in direct sunlight.|
|Yes, it really does hold this much.|
|Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Dolce Vita + Surratt Beauty Petite Smoky Eye Brush.|
|Lip product essentials.|
|Brushes from Surratt Beauty + Jenny Patinkin.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you found this video entertaining, enlightening and inspiring and I would love to hear what is in YOUR makeup bag as of late...do share!
Good things ahead, including a host of new product releases for Spring 2016...can't wait to share.
I am also at IMATS LA this weekend so take a peek at my Instagram for the visual updates of this makeup lovers-haven!
Have a beautiful weekend...xx,
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.