|Above: Components for my Friday FOTD.|
Happy Friday! Between long lecturing hours, an insane heat wave and a lot of driving this week has been a blur. Before I head off to sleep for a paltry sum of hours, I wanted to share three things: (1) a fresh FOTD using products on heavy rotation, (2) a reminder about the Space.NK Fall Beauty Edit event and (3) an invitation to the Seal Beach Arts and Crafts Fair (9/12-13), where my brother will have a booth brimming over with this gorgeous handmade leather bags.
Kindly scroll on for more details, images and the Bottom Line...
(1) For the FOTD, I chose to focus on products I've been relying upon heavily. Clean, classic and achieved in about 10 minutes, this look holds up so well in extreme heat and humidity!
- TemptuAir Foundation in 05 Beige (also used HERE): A full review of this incredible innovation forthcoming but I must preemptively express that this foundation is easy to apply, it has a flawless finish and it impressively lasts for well over 12, touch up-free hours. So. good.
- Talika Lipocils (reviewed HERE): I am so pleased with how effectively this eyelash conditioner is nourishing, strengthening and lengthening my lashes...it is an uniquivocal part of my morning and evening routine these days.
- Le Metier de Beaute Full Stream Travel Kaleidoscope (swatched and reviewed HERE): The bronzy eye, flushed pink cheek and radiant glow that the powders in this compact create are effortless and flattering. I adore this!
- Burberry Glow Eyeshadow in Nude (reviewed HERE): A touch of this luminous taupe over the bronze of the LMdB shadow added a neutral radiance to my eyelid, freshening up the result for the daytime hours. This is a cult classic on every level.
- Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE): I have used this nonstop since June and will need to get a new tube soon...a magnificent formula, indeed.
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Eyelash Curler (reviewed HERE): Truly the best, this lash curler is often sold out...if you can find it, get it...I am confident that you won't regret it.
- Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder #123 (reviewed HERE): To set my T zone, this powder is a staple...just the right combination of pigment and weightlessness.
- Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lipstick in Tutulle (reviewed HERE): For the quintessential pale nude lip (that still has enough pigment to bring life to the face), this gloriously opaque, wildly creamy and hydrating, endlessly opulent lip color option is a MUST.
- VERB Ghost Oil: This mulitpurpose oil detangles while adding immense shine to my locks...truly a subtle smoother.
|Above: Modern beauty classics.|
|Above: So many gems in a single bag...the Space.NK Fall Beauty Edit gift bag!|
(2) I've already discussed the Space.NK Fall Beauty Edit HERE, but wanted to remind you of the cornucopia of products nestled within the gift bag for those who spend $250 or more on Saturday 9/12. Supplies are extremely limited, so prepare your online shopping cart in advance or call your local Space.NK to reserve a bag ahead of time!
(3) Finally, attention all Southern California locals: please know that you are cordially invited to Seal Beach Arts & Crafts Festival this Saturday and Sunday at the Seal Beach Pier! My brother, Seth (examples of his work HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE), will have a booth featuring his brilliant, handcrafted leather goods.
With items at every price point (makeup bags! chokers! backpacks! luxe handbags!), you are sure to find the perfect, one-of-a-kind treasure while enjoying the quaint beauty of a Pacific beach town. I will be helping him all weekend, so please swing on by...it would be marvelous to see you!
|Above: The "Fringe Bag" by Seth Wegter...I regularly carry an all-black version (featured HERE) Southern California locals...see it in person this weekend!|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this trio of beauty bits! What is inspiring YOU as of late?
Good things ahead including more new fall releases, a Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills Project Beauty recap (the Beauty Event is going on NOW!), a skincare update, a green beauty feature and a video tutorial...I am also still working on answering questions and comments from this past week ; ) #neverenoughtime
Have a beautiful weekend and hope to see you at the Seal Beach Arts & Crafts Festival!
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.