|Above: 10 things to think about for the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale (running now, through 5/31).|
The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is currently running now through May 31st and, for the sake of being succinct, I am happy to share my top ten items to peruse list! Focused on clean, classic and timeless style, these picks will take you through the warmer months with ease:
1. Burberry Beauty...specifically the new Lip & Cheek Blooms (reviewed HERE), the Wet/Dry Glow Eyeshadow in Nude (reviewed HERE) and the Burberry Kisses (reviewed HERE)
2. Tory Burch Trapeze Cosmetics Case...the perfect size for tossing in one's purse and I love the fact that it sturdy enough to stand up on a counter without tipping over!
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Sophisticato Lil Bliz' Cosmetics Case...smaller but still mighty enough for the essentials.
4. Rag & Bone Newbury Booties in Metallic Taupe...I recently bought these and absolutely adore them; they are super chic, feel marvelous on the feet and transcend the seasons, making them an extremely worthy investment. Full review soon!
5. Dolce Vita Nakita Woven Sandal...I have a penchant for this particular style of shoes and can justify the procurement of yet another pair due to the woven texture, which makes this particular incarnation different enough to be necessary. Plus, all my Dolce Vitas are wildly comfortable.
6. Stewart Weitzman Slip On Sneaker...just when I thought I had seen every type of sneaker on the market, this slip on pair comes along (on sale, nonetheless!) and sings its siren song. These will be mine.
7. 7 For All Mankind Boyfriend Jeans...I have been on a bit of a boyfriend jeans kick lately; although I am probably late to the party, I am over the moon at how comfortable they are. Throw in a pair of wedges or heels and it even looks like you've given it an earnest try ; )
8. AG Cropped Overalls...this bleached, pale blue pair will be perfect with a bikini, a tee shirt or a button down and heels...cannot wait to style them per my mood.
9. Equipment France Slim Signature Shirt in Spearmint (reviewed HERE)...my affinity for Equipment blouses knows no end and I am thrilled to see that one of my favorites is on sale. This creamy mint blue is brilliant for spring and summer.
10. Eileen Fisher Racerback Dress...flowy and comfortable with just enough edginess to make it unique staple, the reviews for this frock are stellar and so is the fact that it comes in a myriad of colors.
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope this brief list proves to be shopping inspiration for you...what do YOU have your eye on for this particular installment of the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale?
Good things ahead...a skincare routine update, new beauty to land a BP headquarters and a fresh video, all in the works ; )
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.