|Above: Sophisticated and intoxicatingly pretty, Fleur 09 atomizer and flacon.|
Happy weekend, lovelies! This week has been rife with late nights, meetings, end of the school year responsibilities and an array of new beauty products. One fragrance that I have been wearing nonstop through the madness is *Fleur 09 by Maria Christofilis. This bright, white floral is unlike any other in my fragrance wardrobe and its ability to simultaneously lift the spirits and add a veil of chic is unprecedented. **Per your request on social media accounts, I also updated my makeup details in the images that follow ; )
Kindly scroll on for more details as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: This bright, creamy, white floral is excellent for the warmer months to come.|
Fleur 09, which reminds me of the gardenia bush that grew near my childhood home, also comes in a utilitarian travel atomizer option, which I adore tossing into my purse for moments on the go (when are they not?). Although the concept of being able to add a bit more throughout the day is appealing, I must admit that the remarkable lasting power of this juice renders this act unnecessary. It truly stays on the skin for hours on end...divine! If I were to describe this fragrance in layman's terms, I would classify it as:
- Rich and complex
- Instantly mood-lifting
- Drenched with the essence of white flowers (including gardenia)
- Slightly sweet without being cloying
- Long lasting, with new layers of scent revealed every couple of hours
- Creamy with a warm, vanilla-inspired musk at the dry down
Official details, courtesy of Neiman Marcus:
Fleur09 parfum captures the true and purest essence of the white flower—a blend of Sicilian yellow mandarin essence, Calabrese bergamot essence, bitter orange tree leaf water absolute, Moroccan orange flower extract, Tunisian orange blossom absolute, Indian tuberose absolute Orpur, Mexican Vanilla bean absolute & Benzoin tears extract from Laos. A yearly limited quantity exclusive scent. 100% hand crafted & carefully hand poured in a one of a kind hand-blown flacon.
|Above: Fleur 09 is joyous, indeed.|
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick Look #3 (reviewed HERE) mixed with MustaeV Skinny Tint in Bright Beige (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE)
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Cream Blush in Pink Sand on the apples of my cheeks (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Eyeshadow in Naked Bronze (reviewed HERE) on upper lids and lower lash line
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Prune (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer in Skinny Dip (reviewed HERE)
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this overview of my latest fragrance obsession; Fleur 09 is a rare and fragrant treasure amongst the backdrop of a host of rather conventional fruity florals.
I would love to hear what scents YOU have been loving as of late!
I have some exciting posts in the queue and am also in the midst of working my way through your latest comments and emails...thanks, as always, for your patience, understanding, encouragement and support.
--The Beauty Professor
** PR sample provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.